Tree of Savior Forum

Featherfoot skill build

Since the annihilation of my favorite class is on the way, I’ve decided to replace Bokor by Featherfoot for my Warlock build. Since I still got a skill/attribute potion combo left, I’ve decided to toy a little with the class yesterday before setting up with a definitive build.

First, I’ve looked at this guide to roughly allocate my points: Re:Build Guide To All Wizard Classes (Post EP11). So I’ve come with a first draft that follows that guide:

• Blood Bath (1/15): 30s CD healing skill – puts Bleeding debuff on enemies
  • Blood Sucking (1/15): 50s CD healing skill (channeled)

Both amazing self-heal skills. One point seems enough, since you don’t have many spare points with the class and skill level only increases the damage. The only drawback is restriction on mob class (beast/devil/insect), which makes hard to trigger on low hp mobs since you’d have to put Curse on them without actually killing them with your skills.

• Bone Pointing (1/15): little summon that deals constant damage – puts Hexing on enemies

Again you don’t have spare points for this, it’s just extra static damage. It also aggros mobs.

• Ngadhundi (6/15): 20s CD skill with 5 OH that deals massive damage – puts Corruption on enemies

I’ve put all my spares here. Looking at the guide, it says it was 1 OH before with low damage, but that’s not the case anymore. Maxing this would double the SFR with a base 2700% x 5 every 20s. I’m really considering maxing this instead of the next skills.

• Kurdaitcha (10/10): 15s CD channeling skill that deals 100% uptime damage – puts Curse on enemies

A great skill but that doesn’t scale that well compared to others. I’m tempted to remove some points for Ngadhundi instead and just keep the skill for the debuff and extra DoT.

• Kundela Slash (10/10): 20s CD damage skill that deals 100% extra damage to cursed enemies and hits 3 times if the enemy has 3 debuffs on it

Damage isn’t that great per se, so you need to put 3 debuffs to really get any output from the skill. Plus the SFR starts very low, so unfortunately you need to invest a lot of points to be worth it.

• Levitation (1/1): 50% uptime skill that prevents melee damage, increase your own damage by 30% (attribute) and allows to use Blood Curse

This means you’ll spend half your time in the air.

• Blood Curse (10/10): HUGE sfr skill that annihilates everything around you and puts Curse by Blood debuff on everything that managed to survive the blast – only available in Levitation mode

Only drawback is the HP drain (40% or 60%), so better have Blood Bath/Sucking ready to regen the lost HPs. Otherwise it’s a huge nuke button.

• Enervation (5/5): 100% uptime skill that puts Curse on enemies and changes damage dealt (for example: basic attacks) to using the sfr of the skill

Tha my friends are 9 skills that need to be included in the character build that already has 16 skills from Wizard + Sorcerer + Warlock. So yeah, my quickslot bar is more than full…

After some testing, I think I’ll change skill repartition to max Ngadhundi (15/15) and leave Kurdaitcha at 1/10, because it’s the only skill that doesn’t scale with level that much.

Now about skill rotation… this is a tough one to pull out. The easy part is to start with summoning (main summon + salamion + bone pointing + invocation + dark theurge). Enervation next to put Curse on enemies – what will not die from the skill will take 50% more damage from Warlock skills, will be available for blood drain and have one debuff for Kundela Slash. Then Levitation next I suppose – while in the air, use Warlock skills (PoA, Mastema, Demon Scratch, Ghastly Trail + Evil Sacrifice), then use Blood Curse just before the levitation ends followed by either Blood Bath or Blood Sucking to regain the lost HPs. Then I suppose finishing off with Kurdaitcha + Ngadhundi + Kundela Slash. Sounds like some skills won’t be used that often…

Hope I do this well, please feel free to correct me if you see a huge mistake in the build – my reset potions expire in 4 days, I need to make my mind quickly :wink:

1 Like

Hi, I’m the one who made the guide. Was thinking if I should update it for ARTS but couldn’t find the time to do so, maybe in the future?

Anyways, I personally play Warlock - Featherfoot - Onmyoji. From my experience with this build, I can say that you will not have time to really spam Kundela Slash or Ngadhundi. The skill is good with high overheat, but because of the casting time, you won’t really get the luxury to use all overheat. Most of the time for me I’m spamming my spirits after Sabbath which is 10 cd, and other Onmyoji skills which all have pretty short CD. I don’t find myself even getting the chance to even use Ngadhundi more than once and I don’t add Kundela Slash at all. Spamming my short CD AOE + spirits is better for me.

Hence, I decided to invest all my points into Blood Bath instead. It is a medium CD DOT skill which I use mainly for bosses. Just cast and let the damage slowly tick away. Heck I don’t even have time to use Kurdaitcha. For Blood Curse, I usually have my Onmyoji skills ready such as Toyou/Greenwood Shikigami to recover my HP, so I don’t need to depend on Blood Sucking for it. Blood Curse lets you heal HP when you attack the enemies afflicted by the debuff.

This is a video of another korean player that I got my inspiration for my build from

If you use Sorcerer, you could probably have time to use Ngadhundi/Kundela slash since Riding is automatic with ARTS. But since I use Onmyoji, I barely got the luxury to do it because my other Onmyoji skills have better damage and better AOE.

1 Like

Can u share stats and skills ? please xD

This is what I play.

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skill-planner#21fkg.2545.2331517f1a4a85.8f9fcae5.1f21314171958a

For the extra skill points, I haven’t decided yet. Previously I tried Kurdaitcha but honestly I didn’t find time to even use it because I’m busy spamming spirits and Onmyoji skills. Kundela Slash is a no go for sure. Ngadhundi decay do increase Featherfoot poison skills, but then again your main source of damage isn’t from Featherfoot anyways. Still thinking how to add the remaining points. I maxed Blood Math because it’s a simple cast and forget skill tat causes bleeding and heals you.

always Bone Pointing Lv1 for Hexing

Oh that slipped, forgot to put it in the skill sim. Changed it in my earlier post

1 Like

Maxing the Tree instead of Water Shikigami? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Anyway more testing on the way:

• Blood Bath (1/15)
  • Blood Sucking (1/15)

Definitely one point only. Simply because mob type restriction. It’s hard to constantly check mobs to know if the skill can be applied or not, then use Curse if not without killing the mob first.

• Ngadhundi (15/15)

Found out I use and abuse this, and it does a ton of damage at max level.

• Kurdaitcha (1/10)

I almost never use this, or simply press the skill to put the debuff under the char, it’s too unpractical to use.

• Kundela Slash (10/10)

Same. Does crap damage if not under multiple debuff, and even then the damage isn’t that great. And Ngadhundi is probably already off CD…

So basically I use Enervation to pump my dark damage by 50% then spam WL skills and Ngadhundi. Oh and Sorcerer dps skills here and there… so yeah I may have to redistribute skill points again.

…Another Bokor refugee. I know that feel.
I swapped my main from Bokor-FF-Necro to Ele-RC-Myouji.

I’m not sure why it still says it curses in the tooltip, after several patches ago it never has been able to. I’ve tested it on many things and I’ve never been able to get it to ever since.
I could be missing something, but between it’s weak dot nature and channeling, I wouldn’t even put a point in it imo.

Blood Bath is definitely the point dump skill, if you don’t have time to use anything else.
This was my old skill build, but I’d be more partial to this one in a combo with a class that has channels, low cooldowns, or cast times.

Kundela stopped feeling like it was worth taking the time out to build up for me, personally. There’s still some exceptions (I would still take it if using Necro, Sorc, or even Pyro) but… ehhhh.

Greenwood Shikigami hits a total of 9 hits + 10 more hits from the poison attribute, so overall the damage from those 19 hits is more than Water Shikigami. For Onmyoji it’s a matter of preference I guess on which skill you prefer. Water Shikigami do have that higher burst damage but I prefer Greenwood Shikigami DOT damage.

Confirming that the tree is very strong. It’s the second strongest hitting onmyo skill after yin yang, AND it soft locks monsters because of the hits and pull effect