Tree of Savior Forum

Favourite "WTF" moments in tree of savior

It’s not something like one is right and other is wrong. It’s just… complicated stuff.

I’m pretty sure no one would know if you killed monsters or not if you’re walking around and linking monsters ( ? ) [that’s what I could understand from the link/wife/etc part]. You could have killed some and say you did and no one would know since you were offscreen and could lie about it.

Plus if you don’t mind moving after hours farming in a single channel and throwing away your progress others do mind. That’s something to think about. The person could have a job and only have 1 to 3 hours to farm stuff and they could be losing the entire day if switch channels every time someone appeared.

It’s more like something of common sense. If you want to be respected, try to respect others first. I’m pretty sure that it would trigger a “flag” for anyone farming DPK for hours but no one would actually be hostile to the other without a reason (especially due to the fear of “oh, right, now I’m gonna stay” type of reaction).

But think a bit, it might seem to be a dumb thing but doing these things is really bad on the eyes of most people that farm materials. It’s nothing like you farm a DPK item once and you’re done, really. For materials you need to farm 30-60 items and that can easily translate to 40+ hours of farming each pack of items, each time some item doesn’t drop you add one more 30 minutes - 1 hour to the total.

Try to think about it a bit >.< If you’re that annoyed with the situation try to understand that hours of farming an item in the current system can be really exhausting. Everyone wants the less interruptions they can get. The “channel doesn’t have your name” thing might be true for you but people who actively farm DPK items learned to respect each other when farming these. It can be already hard, there’s no point making it harder than it already can be.

It can be just as rude to enter a channel and start killing things when someone else is farming there.

Now, I’m out too ~

P.S.: @rancub It seems to be a mix of DPK and RNG. It’s not pure DPK nor pure RNG, afaik, but I stopped farming before the change so I don’t know exactly how it works but I’d say it can require around the same or more effort to farm. There are some threads about this, you can PM me to ask for them if you can’t find.

2 Likes

Didn’t they change the DPK to RNG?

To be fair i’m on Casey’s side of this.
Even in your screen shot the initial comment is "CAN YOU NOT"
Rather than i’m trying to farm a drop, could you change channel.
You then list the contents of each other channel. Honestly, you sounded like a whiny brat.

"CAN YOU NOT, 5 channels, and you chose mine, why? Why? Channel 1 : 0, Channel 2 : 0, Channel 3: 0"
Of course anyone would react badly to that. It’s like a child getting upset because you picked up his toy without permission and complaining that there’s other toys why’d you have to pick up mine.

Boo, somebody used words that I didn’t like

Dude you’re such a jerk enjoy bullying others, ■■■■ you. Booooooo

2 Likes

#Kwaaak!

1 Like

There are so many sides and you chose to join the dark side.

If you want their attention not knowing their language you type their name.
Going off their response you can tell their language, if it’s english you explain what your doing. Otherwise you simply say CC (Change channel, or is that not known on ToS?)

Honestly what you typed didn’t seem like you were trying to speak in a way to help those from other languages, more likely you’d confuse them. (Also i’m ignoring past the initial part as Casey may be a prick… Ok yeah you’re a whiny little brat. I’ve read the other stuff expecting Casey to be the bad guy, instead you sound like a foul mouth little brat. It’s not until right near the end they become patronising, but then again who wouldn’t when dealing with something like that. Numerous times you call him retarded, numerous times you mock him and frankly it just looks like a rage/rant. As if you’re having a temper tantrum.)

Oh and by the way, if he was retarded he wouldn’t even be playing this game. Frankly he would likely be incapable of playing this game, baring in mind people with proper mental retardation need help in every aspect of daily life.

I think you meant moron… I think you meant moron.

May have misread, don’t know. I’m assuming the quotes was supposed to be his current behaviour. If so you did, if it was a general statement to everyone, meh.
It’s either singular or numerous times. Pick based on your interpretation.

On the dark side you get a cool voice, also why is casey the dark side?

I genuinely mean no offence by this, but take your dispute to PM rather than do it in a thread that’s supposed to be a fun thread.

7 Likes

Honestly I think anyone reading it would be thinking wtf?

(Also no hard feelings, crap tone of revision today and it’s been ages since I called someone a whiny brat. Honestly I don’t care either way.)

Oh and to add to the wtf moments. Got a free Instance Clear Voucher from an AFK farmer. It was just out of his looting range and since he was afk there was nothing he could do about it :smile:

https://img.memesuper.com/e697850cece793769d1ad99e4fbdbb11_join-the-dark-side-meme-dark-side_700-531.jpeg

… I read that as Money first time.

Can we go back to wtf moments now?

1 Like

2 Likes

It happens everytime to my Thaum3 T-T.

Fave Wtf moments
From CBT (does that count?)
Being kidnapped by Centurions and dropped off in the most random places.

Being knocked up in the air by a boss = getting caught in the dark abyss. I jumped so high that my game would crash.

1 Like

I really wish they’d bring Centurions back. The stories about them are hilarious, and it’d solve the afk farmer problem more effectively than oracles and Grim Reapers do.

2 Likes

true!
If i remember, they can simply start fishing people walking near by

when i liked this br’s boyfriend and got a like back she told me “go away bitch” feeling insecure hue hue?

4 Likes

garam…garam dimana mana
salt …salt everywhere