Tree of Savior Forum

Favourite "WTF" moments in tree of savior

When I was on my Kabbalist to test something yesterday, I was playing around a little with OOB while queueing for Siaulai.
Somehow after changing the skillset [I’m using controller mode to play] during OOB and using Transmit Prana, my skillset got stuck, so I was trying to get back to the other skillset by pressing the shoulder buttons.

Somehow,after pressing them several dozen times to no avail, a window opened where I could rename my character xD

Of course I didn’t change my name, but it sure was funny to boot.
Should’ve taken a screenie <_<

Not mine and old issue but yay I found it

yes, I watched it for first time and it got me

Edit: just going to share another thread worth linking. Again not mine and I haven’t watch all of them yet

That looks like a multiboxer. Every MMO has to have one.

1 Like

Where-The-Fvck moment.

1 Like

And because it’s a MMO you have all the rights to act like a jerk - >

By the way, it’s not about being selfish or not. When you farm, you drop only one item for the whole party, except if you are playing with a Thaumaturge, which include to enlarge every mob.

Can we end this drama now ? Should rename this thread into Drama and WTF Moments.

2 Likes

Maybe they could change how DPK works so you can’t just “Steal” other people’s drops. (Quoted as you’re not directly stealing it like other games.) (You see someone drop an item so you rush over to get it before them.)

So instead of per channel it’s
Per channel, player 1 on map has 1st DPK, Player 2 has second DPK… (Increasing as player count increases.)

If Player 2 Leaves their kills go towards Player 1 increasing the counter.
Player 1 has priority and retains the DPK of prior players
Player 2 get’s a fresh one upon entering. (Meaning unless you deliberately kill and/or DC another player, the initial player on the map has priority regarding DPK)

Only issue with this method would be an influx of excessive players as too large of a player count on a single map could cause potential issues.

Something like this though would prevent issues with ksers and probably make party play less of a curse when farming for items.

I miss the old MMOs where when you started your hunt in a specific cave people respected by the simple reason you put a letter on entrance saying you’re there and didn’t even need that for most others. They would simply ask you how long you would stay and move on because they were smart and knew that fighting for the spot is inefficient for both players, especially when they had other places to hunt (or in our case, channels).

But I guess nowadays some people like more to fight over spots than actually farm what they want?

It was actually one of the “WTF” things I noticed when moving on to ToS from that old MMO: A player decided to ks the party I was in Dina Bee back then on kTOS when you had to grind DP2 and lot of maps, some time later he asked for party in Alemeth and noticed the party was the very same party he tried to ks in Dina Bee. Guess who didn’t grind for that day?

5 Likes

Back in CBT2, I was working on a Hoplite and was questing in the Great King map. I got to the Molich boss fight there and got a bit too close to the wall… and his roll knocked me out of bounds.

Thank GOD I hadn’t used the warpstone beforehand. 'Didn’t have any scrolls on me and I would have had to wait an hour… or however long old warpstone cd was.

I’d post the screenie, but I lost my old screenshots from a hard drive fail. :cry:

1 Like

I have another WTF moment involving the bug where nothing but you loads and you suddenly have +10000000 movespeed.

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=qGRXr9QuzLM

HAHA, that dont-like-my-boyfriend screenshot. Reminds me of a time I was playing S4 League and I said something like “WOO I LOVE YOU” to anyone who scored on my team and when this dude scored his gf got incredibly angry at me for this. MMO couples scare me.

One thing I notice is that I get a TON of duel requests on my linkchrono & pelttemplar versus my other characters. who tf wants to pvp a linkchrono

they still do that atleast in korean mmos, it’s just the english community has changed so much and most people are either new to that manner or just straight up selfish.

games with openworld pvp however is different, they pk over the spot and i like that idea, there is actually a reason to fight :cat:

1 Like

i think the most WTF moment is the last 24hours for NA servers. i actually wanna call IMC office in korea lol

1 Like

Uh, hello ? Can I help you ?

1 Like

Talk about a space invader eh?

wink wink nudge nudge :wink:

1 Like

Hey, who turned out the lights?

2 Likes

I got something similar yet not…

2 Likes

Forgot about this one XD

2 Likes

When Forecast reads the wrong future:

(P.S.: This isn’t a bug of ToS itself, it was caused when running a certain Wine version with GLSL disabled for better FPS >.< along with weird visual-only graphic glitches.)

:sweat_smile: