Tree of Savior Forum

Farming lv 315 items for orange weapons

Hello guys,
Recently I got a 315 orange weapon recipe (Aspana Revolver) and I’m trying to collect its items. I checked in the market and this items are pretty rare and when avaiable pretty expensive. If possible I’d to get some tips to farm this lv 315 items, especially for Aspana Revolver. FYI I have a SR3 296 and a PD2 312.
Thanks!

Well for starters I recommend you quit your job/academics, it’s very hard to get anything meaningful in this game with those things dragging you down. In general it’s more important to find yourself some more free time to farm one of those weapons
You can try: giving up your hobbies, stop eating, drop your gf, shut yourself in your room and never get out etc.
In the end you can’t really get around the fact that you need massive amounts of time to farm these items yourself

Other than that you should use a thauma pyro linker to farm your materials, they make those rare lottery-like drops at least drop twice, so its something to look forward to you in your autistic hour long grinds for a single piece of material.

An uncommon trick is to take the DPK count of channels where someone else is farming, you just join that channel and start killing things, the other person already prepared monsters to have a slightly higher dropchance by killing them over and over, you might just get lucky!

Those are some of my tips for that, good luck fellow Savior

Oh I actually forgot one more important tip, just buy hundreds of US dollars worth of TP, exchange them in game for silver and you can just buy the items straight up from poor NEETs who farm this stuff all day themselves

24 Likes

Thank you your contribution my friend.

Look likes sad and realistic hahahahaha

Just stick to Manamana (if that help on your build) or get the one from Hunting Grounds, that one has a chance to come with 2 sockets when identified.

Actually I would say Double Stack is a better choice in comparisson with manamana. Ty for reply

I can’t say for sure when the new patch will come, it seem to come with the Lv 315 and 320 (or 330) HGs, so it’s easier to pick a weapon more available than grind mindless for a while, you get a better weapon fast, and after that you can get the one you want, if you will do transcendence (what a shitty system that one lol) you can have a good weapon for ET and go after Solmik if that one can give you any good stats.

that’s true, nice tip :slight_smile:

Patsch2’s comments are not an exaggeration either; I’s suggest at least trying to farm these mats yourself at least once so you appreciate how ridiculous it is. I’d suggest just focusing on the rest of your equipment and seeing if things are easier or if other weapons get introduced in future updates.

The other options is to drop your spare silver onto the market every so often, but mats appear rarely and prices are high.

2 Likes

Makes sense.

Actually I’m using phada+sissel, virtov plate set, isbality+manamana.
Maybe I should invest for trifecta hairs 1,2,3 or get passives to lv 70+.
Thanks for the comment.

1 Like

Nah they’re a huge exaggeration, it’d be only true if you farm them non stop, which at this point isn’t worth it.

For OP, if you don’t plan on doing ET and transcending to stage 4+ then don’t bother with Aspana, or any other orange weapon.

6 Likes

IMC should make this items more acessible, to make people farm instead of resort to RMT.

PS: Obviously RMT is wrong (so punish it)

I plan doing ET and stage 4+ :frowning:

Then you should try it. It really depends on how fast you can kill the mobs more than anything. The mats for aspana aren’t that hard as the swords (57 set) drop by around 10%, the tails are the hard ones, but you need 15 only.

If you can kill 550 of those mobs within 1hr30mins then go for it, otherwise I recommend getting some friends/guild to help you.

1 Like

Yeah, I Will try to find a guild and I Will make some tests on the weekend

They can’t do it because that will kill the game since there is no more carrot on the stick. If people are max level and have their gear seriously what is there left for you to do?

The RMT problem is way actually way deeper than just buying items but also tokens. It has been like this since day one.

1 Like

Oh, I see…

That’s lame :frowning:

@ghmgo.ghmgo, I disagree with @ophiuchu. If IMC really wasn’t going to make drops more accessible they wouldn’t be listening to players asking to adjust DPK values.

Another point to support my claim is that they’re adding new Lv.315 gears that are comparable to the weapons you need Practonium and these materials to farm. The Hunting Grounds equipment for sure have lower values but they’re quite decent and serves as alternative.

@STAFF_Yuri has been keeping communicating with players here in this topic:

They know they need better end-game content but difficult of farming Lv.315 items surely isn’t excuse for it.

And RMT is indeed a deeper problem but it’s more like IMC needs to start to actively punish them. Just start punishing then and preventing RMT via market actively and the problem will reduce by quite a lot.

As a side note, I recommend reading @ophiuchu posts with care, while talking about real issues he is known to over-exaggerate them to try to picture they worse than they really are so he can drive people away after he stopped playing himself. In other words, a common forum troll.

4 Likes

Fine to disagree about the DPK thing but just look at practo cube developer interview thing and take what you will from that. Then ask yourself why does it take them over a month of “internal debate” to alter a number in their drop table database. While you ponder that one here is actually something detailing the token thing

PS - Think for yourself not what @LunarRabbit is telling you.

1 Like

Yes and they are adding Lv.315 Hunting Ground gears that are quite comparable to 1-Practonium weapon and not so far from 2-Practonium weapons. Which clearly shows that they want to give alternatives.

Changes in design does takes some times. I’d rather have a month long discussion that tries to bring something proper than they blindly discarding the user feedback. Just proves that they are looking and thinking how to make it better. And maybe just not too easy?

Yes, the suggestion I made because one person IMC didn’t ban and were famous RMTer. She got mad because she was called out and started buying all Tokens on market for grieving, trying to make it difficult to other players and drive people away, just like you do here on forums.

Here’s my report about her if you want to know the entire story of the suggestion:

After the given report she started buying all the Tokes like I said and that made me open the suggestion to prevent grieving moves such as this one.