Tree of Savior Forum

[FAQ] Server Transfer

@brainey_boy From what I read, your teamname is currently reserved/unique to your account across all servers. You should be fine.

@Khell If you move your team to a server on which you already have a team, that team will be overwritten (i.e. deleted). If you have dlc items on there, they will be overwritten too I guess.

what about tp and DLS puck shouls i m open it!!!

Not need, you can claim it whenever you want.

I have requested a team transfer last night. My question would be if it is possible for me to still have accsess to the game during the time my transfer is being processed?

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

i d like to use it now if it bonuses isnt disapiared when transfer

It won’t be dissapeared after transfer.
Ongoing token benefit and TP will be transfered.

Why not include a preparatory in-game mechanic in the future.
Meaning, when you wish to transfer your character you initiate a procedure in-game which creates a list with checks whether you fulfilled a set of prerequisites, like emptying your storage and market, leaving the guild and party, maybe distributing skill points, etc., whatever is necessary.
If a check is not satisfied but the player wishes to proceed, you require them to type a long sentence as verification. Then, only when these checks have been submitted, a ticket or further procedure will be accepted.

Of course, it would be best if, as the next step, the player could write up a message in-game, submit it and freeze the character/team until the transfer is automatically completed during the next maintenance without accessing any website.

Yeah, thats correct. But I’m hoping for just the ‘pseudo item transfer’ that was mentioned, so they would transfer just the DLC items to my Fedimian team, the DLC box has been opened but nothing has been actually used.

So I’m hoping for information if the so called pseudo-item-transfer is / will be a thing. I know unopened DLC pack can be transferred, but I hope the items themselves could be too, as I have not used any of them.

im from malaysia and if i continue to play in orsha, will i get ip banned? and can players outside of sea region play sea server?

@le0nhart9912
I’ll check up on your request again, sorry for the delay.

@UnLuckyCat
We still have one more free transfer to offer the founders, which is the transfer provided when the game goes F2P, unless that changed without my knowledge.

The specifics are unclear to me now that we’ve got regional servers, but based on IMC’s claims all four teams are hypothetically able to transfer.

@feakree @Usagii
Yes, the items in your storages will move with the team.

@Lotus @iromeee3
Guild leaders won’t have to worry about the fee because we’ll have that reimbursed or waived.

@fewly @thesstuss @shadrawizp
You don’t have to, because it’ll stay in your mailbox no matter which server you’re on. We’re simply moving the team data.

5 Likes

No IP ban, we don’t have a publisher in Malaysia.

2 Likes

Any info when servers will be moved to new location?

Thanks @Staff_Julie atleast we know we didn’t waste time for nothing. :3

this might be a stupid questions but does tp and premium items in inventory move with us too or will I lose this through the transfer( like megaphones and soul crystals) as I clamed my dlc and compensation’s packs and still have xp tomes and dungeon resets unused in my inventory aswell, should I use these items before moving or will they still be available on new server once I moved ?

Thanks @Staff_Julie now I can sleep at peace :smile:

@Staff_Julie, what about the people who already write a ticket? should they w8 until the change is done(server maintence) or can they play without fear?

@Staff_Julie requirement says : leave party guild empty market cabinet when you apply for transfer. Can we use market party etc after the transfer request ? can we keep playing ? are we going to lose everything we do since transfer request ?

thank you

1 Like

@Staff_Julie Does the TP in the team also get transfered, or should i spend it before hand?

1 Like