Tree of Savior Forum

[Fan Vid] Rigged? Conspiracy or coincident?

Nothing against the guy but it seems like IMC STAFF is being unfair toward their top 10. Maybe it just me idk.

EX. 1 Roxona Party Train! Submitted by @Friend This video shows well coordinated team. Even the outfit matched the train conductor. It is very creative.

EX. 2 Fedimian Fiery Fun! Submitted by @Sholf This is a good example of skill display.

I’m just wondering if IMC’s STAFF has the time to watch ALL the vids before deciding their top 10…because if all it take is casting 2 healing tiles to spell TOS to be in the top 10…lol.

Yes, I have watch all the fan vids. I took my time to analyzed their creativeness and their costumes. Maybe I’m in the wrong here. So my apology in advance. But I just need to get this out of my chest.

P.S. I feel really bad for the people who putting in their efforts for this contest.

14 Likes

I will bump this just for lulz

no, when I voted it was losing by a lot and views =/= votes

I do agree the Autumn Storm was awesome lol. But the 2nd place though…

Either way it boils down to free advertising, not to beat a dead horse but all the fan arts and this are just blatent moves to have others do all the work for them to advertise their product, be it the game and now in-game cash purchases.

1 Like

illuminati. :sunglasses:

1 Like

1 hour ago on discord

he said that after he saw this

Maybe the clicks have something to do with him being in the first option, dunno.

casting 2 healing tiles to spell ToS vs. a well coordinated party with costumes fit for his concept/theme. The horn blowing at the beginning was a great addition to the video. Maybe IMC just simple minded when it comes to creativity? I mean look at STAFF Ethan’s comment lol…

2 Likes

yep I was right, whatever. Creativity < Advertisement.

1 Like

Bummer. NO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSTU?!

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I submitted a video without wearing any Premium costume & Premium headgears or any item from the TP shop. heheXD just basic in-game items.
and my post was Flagged :flag_black::flag_white: Lol…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m mad :sob: Hanaming Sisters did’t get in XD

Nice try there :cry:

1 Like

:sunglasses:

They probably didn’t even look at it just like many others

apology accepted~ <3

idk bout your thread but with my understanding is, the event wants to highlight the costumes and the concept behind it, gimik`s just additional i think.

anyway~

Thanks for voting! <3

Yeah same here. //20chars

Although the final 10 are chosen… I still think Orie is the cutest ><

1 Like