Tree of Savior Forum

[Fan Art Festival] Now it's time for Vote!

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘[Fan Art Festival] Now it’s time for Vote!’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=980

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

3 Likes

Time for Vote now! :smiley:

1 Like

Tempus fugit

my best wishes to all :blush:

I am quite confused…
So there is no any post for vote opened by staff?

Since this vote is made by “Most Likes” so, no threads are opened for this.

And, to make it quickly, you could just enter this LINK to Fan art category

@Kowai yes i think so
Each post have different number of views

Since this is also first time voting process, there will be ALOT to improve, One of the things is the very voting itself. right now I am checking for “special page only for Photo and pics” that will make this better than “Thread” type postings.

4 Likes

A gallery option sorted by contest entries would make the process easier, or make it similar to the KTOS forums:

4 Likes

I hope you will make a new poll because if you leave it like this, it would be unfair.

• Artists who submited sooner than others will have more advantage.
  • Threads got burried will caught less attention.

etc

5 Likes

Yeah, I want that badly… and I think there should also have to mention somewhere about the actual date that this posting posted.

4 Likes

will be done, I have to check each thread with the date they submitted and put on the links and things… this going to take some time. well, whenever it’s done, I’ll pull this down and pin that thread up again.

4 Likes

For right now at least you could probably just make another subcategory called “Contest” and when the contest is over move them all to the Fan Art subcategory, at least that would sort it. You could also close additional posting to the subcategory to prevent users from uploading art past the due date.

This might be my favourite fan art yet, there is some amazing work.

About that, I checked with our web team and we need some polishing on multiple posting moving functions. which is kind of rarely used…

1 Like

If not right now, could it be a possibility for the future then?

I already made a request about it.

4 Likes

This makes no sense, why say “now is the time to vote” when people have been voting the entire time? Some of us have been waiting for the release date to spend more time working on our art, just to find out that the “vote day” isn’t even real.

lame.

is the voting day for the staff at least :smile:

This is why I suggested have a Thread dedicated to only entries submissions.

However, the forum layout makes it difficult to scroll and vote and the white background deterred some members. I am more worried on the people who won’t see the forums because they are more excited to jump into the new combat system.

Another suggestion is for [SUBMIT] have more context to know which entry is being submitted, ex: [SUBMIT-MAY17]. Hoping for that sub category for contests/events soon… Otherwise, having them compiled on Facebook album might help give everyone equal viewing thanks to their thumbnail setting.

I hope everyone votes fairly,
what you vote is what you and everyone will see in your loading screen.

4 Likes