Tree of Savior Forum

FalconerC3 thoughts

what do you think guys about A1R3RO1FALC3 and rank 9/10 Mergen and at rank 11 if possible pick Mergen c3 or make ranger master circle for making his dmg similar to r8+ classes.

what do you think about barrage and bounce shot?

with circling+expand+aiming I think barrage can do an insane amount of damage same for bounce shot that has 6 targets 2 overheat and short cd.

Also, think the amount of dmg to single target with faint + barrage + spiral arrow + arrowsprinke (double with capture)

About this I was thinking to use as purple cards Werewolf to get some extra CR% (even if small because is 30% back hit chance and +40% crit when back hit happen - uptime), but if we consider with higher ranks we should be able to use more cards and increase back hit % providing each new rank a better crit %)

Use this card to get some crit back that will lose for don’t go A2. Even if will have less crit compared to A2 I think is still a good way to provide balance for the big lost of crit rate… purple cards don’t seem so good anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

Let me know because with Mergen at rank 9 and expand + aiming, falconer will have already an insane AoE dmg… so is not better to gain more single target dmg and nice filler instead common sapper route?

ro1 sneakhit give only +40% critical chance and not 100% up time.
I’m thinking about making the same build but go ar2 instead.

Rogue’s Sneak Hit i think works better for SR (Retreat Shot, i tested a while) and Sapper (Brooooomy) than Falconer.

Can someone tell me guys how is the mechanics of Aiming and Pre-emptive Strike?

aiming make your enemies has bigger hitbox (purple circle). any attack that hit that purple circle will count as hitting the enemy.
preemptive strike will make your hawk automatically use falcon strike/hovering every X second to any enemies you currently attacking.
@au_loo do you know the difference between crit rate and crit chance?

Rogue is kind a must for this build for faint + barrage combo and double arrow sprinkle.

I have plan this build only to provide falcon mergen both AoE and single target.

if skip rogue lose big part of single target.

A2 is 150 CR while Sneak Hit is 40% from behind, or 30% chance with WW card to count normal attack as back, - the up time.

The amount of crit provided by Ro1 and A2 is different, for sure is better A2 because is more. But you have to consider also rogue benefits.

incorrect, because

920crit rate^0.6=60%
60+40 from sneakhit5=100%
ergo that 40% is equivalent to 2154-920=1234 crit rate

1 Like

Thanks for elaborating man. May I ask what cards are good for Falconer? and how about stats? I have 50 CON, 150 DEX and rest is STR.

if you play a falconer3, your role is offensive support. your current stats is good enough, keep pumping the STR. Any card that help you survive is okay, but this game is still playable without using any card.
Card system is only for the DPS fanatic who craving to be number 1 rank DPS.

Thanks again man. what if I want to reroll, but still has falconer on my build. and Im rooting for Mergen. Is it still viable? Is one circle of Falconer enough?

yes, it is enough. fal1mergen is great combination

But sneak hit is only from behind, while swift step is always active.

Also swift step lvl10 is 100% uptime while sneak hit lvl 5 no.

knowing this i would like to use Werewolf card to increase my crit % overall, not just from behind.

considering 30% chance to back hit - up time in overall situation, (compared to swift step) i don’t know how much crit % or crit rate it provide

for boss for sure is very good. double arrow rain + faint barrage + spiral arrow should be a nice dmg with the crit

i dont think sneak hit work that way…
Sneak hit is flat, dont simple add with your total critical rate

this this this this this

1 Like

A question for those who are qs3falc3 , what u guys gonna pick as rank9?

Personally i’m going Mergen, because it goes well with aiming and “circling: expand” and i like it a lot.

But with THIS 350 Crossbow i’m tempted to go Bullet Marker.
Double gun stance and a possible +8 running shot (+9 with gem) for an outrageous single target damage too

The best and most optimal choice would be to go Mergen… But I’ve had a dual gun secret agent fantasy for ToS for so long that I’m going to go Bullet Marker. And the 350 crossbow just fits the build anyway.

MY GUNZZZ!!!

BULLET MARKER <3 charsssssss

1 Like

I’m planing to go hackapell at R9 since all hacka’s skill work well with aiming and circling.
Beside, the riding and rushing attribute are good.
Cavalry Charge can also provide a short control and crit debuff. Phy-def increase is also good.
These all make Falc3 become a better party support.
So I think I will consider hackapell.

But Bullet Marker is also looking good!!!

Thanks for the answers, I’ve made my decision, I’m gonna choose BM then :satisfaction:

1 Like

Heres a video to show you why I said: