Tree of Savior Forum

Falconer class for Canoneer build

Falconer it’s a good class to a sapper>cannoneer build?
That is the build I was thinking to do

1 Like

Sapper and Falconer they really don’t have synergy.
The main skill of Sapper would be the broom trap and it doesn’t require AOE atk ratio. it hits all ground mob in effective area.

But Falconer and cannoneer is not a bad choice. flconers circling will decrease mobs AOE defense ratio and even if some of mob resists to circling, cannoneer has large AOE atk ratio so it will cover this problem.

just to help your decision, i will link cannoneer’s skills without circling.
you can see that cannoneer has pretty high AOE atk ratio but you can also see that it doesn’t hit all the target without circling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfUOYiL1VXw

2 Likes

I agree with him, You’d be much better with ranger c3 to get that Steady Aim 15.

Thanks a lot! I’ll think about the classes in the middle of falconer>canoneer now xD
I didnt realize that the skills of sapper doesn’t require AOE atk ratio, thats is good to know know with the open beta coming, thx man <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UaM9VBVfzc&feature=youtu.be

falconer sapper combo

1 Like

Was that due to circling? If it was I might rework my build a little.

1 Like

circling and punji stake combined, the latter which causes each thrown mob to deal aoe dmg when they land from the kd. (due to the attribute)

you still can to do punji stuff without circling. the mechanism of this punji (i would call it glitch) is that if more than 2 mob fall in to same position, the attribute, the falling damage occurs to each one untill their death.

This is the punji + pavis combo or you can call it glitch.
anyway as you can see, you gather the mob into a corner, then set the pavis to make another wall so that the knock-backed mobs would fall into the same position. Result, as you see in the video.

or you can use Spoliation + punji too. you will need a linker in order to do this.
after the linker uses hangmans knot, you can use Spoliation that charged punji and there you go.

and above video, yes the circling decreses AOE def ratio and making punji falling damage to spread not just one but almost every mob near the mob which makes the glitch works better.

I personally don’t recommend to take Sapper because of these videos. cuz i’m pretty sure this glitch would be fixed in near future. and also this punji glitch is useful only in very limited situations.

decision is up to you.

-------------added

if you want to do that punji glitch, you don’t have to go sapper C3. just do sapper C1 and invest 1 skill point to punji stakes. that will do the job done.

1 Like