Tree of Savior Forum

Falconer 3 - Skill Question

The blind effect is really good, it will make mobs stop attacking.

ur so convincing xD ty !!!

This really disappetize me to choose Falconer C3… They are not really meant to be a DPS haha Thanks for your insight!

No, falconer is mainly support…
Falconer3 is weakest rank8 for dps, but best rank8 archer support (and best support of the archers).

1 Like

Thats why i am building one to support my guild archers for ET, and circling attribute for dps purpose. 23m for max circling attribute isn’t it… hard life is hard… ITOS earn silver is alot harder than KTOS -.- they should adjust the silver required according the server… sigh -.-

i really want to make an all pet build for archer but i’m guessing it’ll probably be horrible.

how bad would a hunter 3/falconer 3 build and another rank of whatever be for pve?

i especially want it for falc 3 which means i’ll have to endure hell until 280… xd

A2 H3 FAL2 over here, only AOE that I have and is effective is circling + multishot, long setup deals a decent amount of damage with my current build per overheat. Long story short : horrible for PvE.

However you can go solo with this build, you’ve got enough CC to survive on your own, the biggest problem I’ve got is that I can’t support much to be honest, circling is alrite but mages don’t benefit all that much, only a hanful of mages and they’re very scarse in my enviroment.

Can you replace archer 2 with anything else? sure, don’t know how that would work out anyway.

I have the hopes that someday they’ll return to revise hunter 3 to atleast give an attribute to growling.

thx for the reply.

however, i’m a bit confused with stats since hunters apparently don’t benefit much from dex.

any recommendations for stat distribution?

Personally I’m close to 1/1 str dex, have some con on the side aswell.

So I’ve not experienced what a full str build with hunter can do, but what I’ve experienced is that having some con and some evasion allows you to manouver closer to the enemy allowing for better control of the pet.

Question again, I have watched the video and realize the First Strike buff is actually in the 1st row? (same row with blessing etc), which means it is possible to exceed buff limit and cancel it? Its a freaking 6min cooldown. And heard so the buff does not bring forward to next map or changing channel too.

Yes, that is a weakness.
Already have been discussions about buff limit and rank 8+, since everyone uses a lot of buffs.

Archer and wizard buff limit = 5, lowest.
Sword and cleric = 7, highest.

Is there anyone suggest move first strike to 2nd row buff. Its weird that this c3 6min cooldown buff get canceled easily -_-v

Question: Aiming is a buff? or use like CIrcling?

Petition lol

We really need to request it to be 2nd row buff like running shot

Its already silly archer buff limit is lesser , falconer being a red logo class tht represents dps but … dps wise isnt tht good compare to others , support wise more likely , buggy falcon …

Now they wanna put it at 1st row and let it be cancel by others easily really -.-

In before those daino scroll warrior butts in lol , it just doesnt make sense a 5min lv5 first strike couldnt be on 2nd row when oracle arcane energy tht last so long can be in 2nd row , so why not this too

Hiya, just a very minor correction, AE is a first row buff. People actually get annoyed with being buffed by it unless they’re under Daino. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Today I just changed to falcon3 and its damage is so…meh… HAHA i did not expect this low damage with 45s cd. Omg hahahah…

Falcon 3? Do you play KTOS or what? I guess you mean Falcon2

Wow just got falcon2 and … after sonic strike>call falcon just stay stuck in air … And the damage is the pits lol

How does nobody … report this :S

It’s been reported a lot, it was in the last “known issues” announcement and is getting fixed though. The latest ktos patch notes included a fix for it.

Falconer is a pvp and support class. Everyone has always said the damage is bad for it.

@greyhiem

sorry to ask you more questions again. I just now read through another thread and someone said there is hiddenm mechanics with falconer c3, which is the aiming itself have the circling effect. Is it true? o.o

1 Like

You can refer to it here: [Future rank 8] Job & Skill test info from Korea - (closing soon)
It is fine, do not worry about asking questions.