Tree of Savior Forum

Fake accounts recorded?

are you really sure even its still close beta, they are really prepared to released it in quite short time? because I think, this close beta still need to gather opinion from tester and may need to make another feature that for sure cant be done in short time. even the feature that has been introduced still need to be fixed. I guess we have to wait sometime longer

No, I am not sure, just my opinion

It definitely won’t hit Open Beta soon since translation still needs to be done, including the fact that it’s still in Closed Beta over in Korea, which is where the game has more priority.

please add the source of the information. (not that i dont believe you, just that it is complete.

Yeah, that is usually the trend… It’d be awesome if it entered OBT soon after quickly. Hopefully we can get in though for next week! :sunglasses:

I don’t recall receiving an email with an unique link to confirm my email address, but this is good news nonetheless.

greedisgood lol
this situation cant be helped. we don’t know if admin were here to read our complaint. even if they do, they have to think how to get it fair for people to get the key. its hard to think about the solution of this right??

What about people who play on the same house?
my sis wants to play this also o.O

Updated,Check again :wink:

1 Like

This is another lose-lose situation, seriously, there is nothing IMC can do to make everyone happy ( other than letting everyone in, but that’s not beneficial for the game )

I’m look forward to play on NA CBT but in my opinion ain’t wise to someone do fake accounts only to have “more chance” for selection.

That is a very good question indeed… :confused:

well remember that beta is supposed to test the game, not to enjoy it. at least not yet.
I would recommend IMC to interview people, but its impossible to interview 5K+ account lol.
if beta key is your way to get early access to the game then that would make you disappointed cause you only have 7 days. don’t forget that no account will be save, and everything will be wiped.

1 Like

hm the same goes for my wife, but i think there is still a difference between “just made 100 never ever posted accounts in the last 2 days with the same ip” and “made 3 accounts in the last 5 hours and they all posted something more or less”

yeah of course you cant 100% say that it works perfectly, but better than nothing.

1 Like

Assuming you both have 2 separate computers, then you both should have 2 separate IP addresses. So nothing to worry about (Unless in the case of 108.72.190.XXX, the XXX is ignored and all before is counted as one IP).

this only works, if you have 2 official ip adresses, but usually your provider gives you only one. So at home you share your official ip with others at home over a modem/router/switch.

Yes, you’re given only one by your provider which is assigned to the router. But when you’re connecting to the internet wireless through the same router, your IP isn’t the same as the routers and the last 3 numbers are different to the websites/services that you use on the net.

that is your intern ip inside of the router, but you have extern still the same ip

Oh well its CBT anyway, if 1 of us gets in, we can just share account and play since the account doesn’t have gender lock anyway,… atleast doing this more people can join, if the people are on the same place playing they can just share anyway :grin:

2 Likes

actually i don’t mind if not getting the key. i just hope that some of you kindly record your play so other people will also feel how good is it the ToS development. just looking at the trailer doesn’t get me much into detail :3