Tree of Savior Forum

[❤ Factory] Screenshots - The Great Big Zoomy Thread

My thread is still alive like 6-9 months after I last visited.

How cute is that. <3

5 Likes

are you using sweetfx ingame? can you share please what software you are using :smiley:

beautiful indeed!

Don’t jinx it [>▪♢▪]>□|_|

2 Likes

I just use a generic downsampling tool.

1 Like

Thank you! Do you have a general config for ToS? Would like to try it with your defauls/general setting :smiley:

I want more ppl to post cute pictures here :cry:

7 Likes

Jackpot :3

Wait wait konru (penguin) don’t sneeze… I can’t balance ><

determined look = =+

9 Likes

When the crossbow appears to have two eyes and to be smiling

1 Like

That’s right @psalt

I’m just starting to get my teeth into some of these prettier new(for me, due to R8) maps.

Overwatch

Break

Hunting

Maples

Ambushed

Will continue to update as I discover more maps through questing. I’ll need to turn off silhouettes though. I can’t remember all the old quirks/settings I had in the past.

8 Likes

Bridge Overlook

The Sea View

3 Likes

Lost In The Depths

Guiding Souls

Stream Crossing

Humble Followers of the Goddesses

2 Likes

For those to whom zoomy plus still doesn’t work (as for me). There are new addon similiar to zoomy but more convenient in use created by 파락호 called camcon. Link: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4185&l=12452

Ok, First time using zoomy and I’m loving using the rotate setup on the first post. Just proves how beautiful this game is.

2 questions

1. which different setups you guys like to use? Cause some maps may be difficult to navigate using only this setup.

2. is there a way to fill the black end of the maps?

1 Like
  1. I use what I put in the OP. I have a macro set up for it and resetting. For screens I just swing around with ctrl+mouse til I get something nice.

2. Nope, unfortunately not. This would require IMC adding a background skybox to the maps. I’m not aware of a way to mod this in, and to be honest it would need to be different on different environment styles.

Not being properly 3D like Ragnarok while simulating 2D chars was in my opinion a mistake. There’s so much feeling to the world when you can rotate and pan and properly be part of it. I understand the story-book aesthetic that they were going for, like running through the pages of a book, but I think it’s an aesthetic better suited to a singleplayer experience as opposed to a multiplayer world.

3 Likes

I have my F8 almost full of zoomy+ macros…

/zplus rotate 0 300 and /zplus zoom 50 are really useful :innocent:

@Awoooo RO isn’t 3d, it basically 2d like zelda alttp but it rotates all sprites with the camera…

and it used way less resources…

RO2 was 3D

2 Likes

9 Likes

6 Likes

A few images from the GM gone mad spawning bosses in Orsha on the EU server right now.

3 fps. I guess that kinda shows why worldbossing isn’t coming back any time soon, still needs way more optimisation for large groups.

Anyway, I crashed and I’m not going back to it, so this is all there will be from me about this random and unplanned event.

Play where’s wally to find the GM in the image.

4 Likes

Thank you for letting me zoom in onto the only important thing on ToS.

1 Like

a little birdie told me that the game is getting a revamp.

i may or may not start making contributions here again.

2 Likes