Tree of Savior Forum

[❤ Factory] Screenshots - The Great Big Zoomy Thread

The maps are full 3D models with a few objects that are exceptions such as the giant goddess statue in Zeraha. The sprites however are not full 3D models, they are only view-able at certain angles. For example if you angled the camera to view your character from directly above, you would not see the top of your characters head but the same angles you normally see… so it would look something like your character is laying down and looking up or down or whichever direction your facing.

I love this addon!

Off duty on the Beach:

Sadhu Action!

22 Likes

Linked this reply in the original post.

I’m pleased this thread is seeing use. There’s a lot of very pretty things that can come from the addon, it vastly improves the game since the addition of rotation and angle.

I’ll give resizing a try at some point, I imagine that perspective altering should add possibilities to make some interesting things. I think it’ll probably take a lot of playing with to find out what works and what doesn’t but when I get the chance I’ll definitely give it a spin.

ToS is better with your z/ trick it seems. I hope the devs will apply this new angle officially, since I don’t use add-ons.

1 Like

Could use a skybox edit. But otherwise nice.

4 Likes

that’s why we don’t have a camera control thingy…

devs are more worried for what they lack than for what they have :smirk:

where is the 1st person view addon

not a bad idea actually, setting the angles so that the correspond with your avatar eyes location wouldn’t be that hard…

13 Likes

woah those orsha pics <3

1 Like

Alternate and original of the previous.

Not mine. Stealing a guildmate’s post as he didn’t do it earlier and if it goes too far up our discord you know we’ll all forget about it.

2 Likes

'aight. you convinced me to go and get Zoomy. because those screenies are jaw-droppingly nice. quite worthy to be put up as loading screens actually.

you mentioned problems with mouse mode, however. and i tend to stick to that a lot with all my characters (Fencer, Scout, Cryo). are said problems enough to cause gameplay issues?

2 Likes

its only an issue if you zoom out too far, i tend to play at around 350 and i have no issues as a mouse mode player

1 Like

The map effects are often much better than the character effects. It urks me a little. Often the character effects in the game actually ruin screenshots. I wish he character effects matched the art style of the game better.

Especially the chrono effects like Haste. It doesn’t match the backgrounds in game at all and basically ruins screenshots. If effects in the game were all as nicely blended as the bridge here it would be much better.

5 Likes

just got it installed and playing around with it. imagine the possibilities hnggh.

also, kitty

4 Likes

alright. i installed Wonderland, increased my character’s size to 100% and reduced the size of that orb thing that’s usually there at around 30%.

and some fancy-ass soft glow effect

9 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hmm, what should we cook for tonight…

Milktea (name of GP), protecting our goshujin sama is utmost priority, kay~~ :3

Ahhh, someone beating up the NPC… what should i do… how how how ><

26 Likes