Tree of Savior Forum

[Exploit] Infinite quest rewards and unrestricted Class switching

I saw level 60 elementalist ~3 weeks ago (yep he picked ele at rank3). So it was known for ages.

You take it too seriously for the last 3 days of CBT. Everybody knew you can exploit configs since the very start. People just didn’t know the API. And IMC didn’t care about it at all. Making it public at the end of CBT is the best decision.

B-but muh potions. How am I gonna make potions if the server keep crashing?!!11

1 Like

Depending on his other 2 ranks he may have used another bug/exploit that has nothing to do with this one (creating character from another player’s lobby).

Suuure, and because of that me and some others who don’t use have to be screwed with crashes and lag spikes right? It’s not only who is using the exploit that want to enjoy the last days, but i can’t expect selfish people understand that right?

make it on map where there’s absolutely no peole

Yep people told me that it was fixed already so I calmed down. Yet I was never able to reproduce the lobby bug. Was there even such a thing, or maybe people covered the real issue? I can’t even comprehend how another player’s lobby can help you in picking advanced clases.
Also it was wiz-pyro-ele, so I’ll stick with config abuse.

I suffer from crashes too, but that is a good thing. I mean, IMC should’ve fixed those crashes ages ago, yet they don’t mind at all. They confuse minor and critical issues pretty much.

They can’t fix a crash that is caused by abuse of an exploit if they don’t fix the exploit, i don’t know which server you are, but on Zemyna in the map Videntis Shrine, the lag is unbearable. i had to close and open the game because of contact loss with server 3x because of this:

1 Like

I am sure you can reproduce the crash without using exploits. Is cartar stroke + bless bug still there? Can druid transformed into cockatrice still crash everyone around? Channel crashes were always there, it’s just there weren’t lot of players using certain classes which can cause crash. Now there are.

Why are you so mad at the people using an exploit for whatever reason they have in a beta, of all things? Were you that angry when the bullet crash happened, or when the market ate your valuable itens, or even when you couldn’t run a dungeon because the party system was broken?

I was just joking, look at that nando20xx’s posts rofl

Like i said in-game and gonna say here too, if they want stick a log into their arses i don’t give a penny, but as long as it don’t cause trouble for me, now, they are using and abusing the exploit which is causing more server instability, including maps that are empty.

At least there is a good thing, due to that exploit, the players using attack range hacks and
afk auto farm/grind are gone.

1 Like

At certain point i agree with you there lol.

1 Like

I’ve been playing fine the entire day, got disconnected maybe 5 times ALL DAY, maybe you all should spend less time crying on forums and try to reconnect harder

I think it’s the mass class switch is causing the lag at most. If a class that allow to have a two handed spear change into a class that’s not allow to have a spear would cause client and server confusion. I think IMC should of called an emergency maintenance to fix this problem, but they haven’t yet and I have no clue why, although I know the answer can prob be understandable.

its kinda hard to fix/change inter-client and client-server communication at this stage of the game. Even if they go away from Lua-script-based engine, someone will repeat this same exploit once their network encryption gets decrypted.

Why Worry about crafting pots that will become useless/erased in a few days ^^’

For self use, i stopped selling them yesterday but i still use them myself.

On a side note lol:

1 Like