Tree of Savior Forum

Exorcist build ideas

they take sadhu3 just for transmit prana its give like 8k of adittional psyco damage but its to low damage. has you see on the video its can solo CM5 but that saura only have 4m hp regular top bosses have the same deff and over 50m hp (like velcoff and the gargoile)

Yes, Sadhu is for TP. I never said it diferently.

The whole Krivis + Sadhu is just to keep TP active longer, but also having extra damage options when Exorcist skills are in cooldown, during high usage scenarios. In normal activities, you certanly not gonna use others than Exo skills.

And you are comparing CM Boss with Velcoffer. Really?

im comparing the boss deff from cm to vellcoff because that are the only “raids” where the bosses have a “top deff”
and imo its can use other than exo skills especially magic circles and i saw a combo with acua benedicta and miko skills who must be the top damage on all the cleric tree

Sharing is caring.

Video, or description on how it works?

i dont remember the video because it was one of the first when the class was anounced but its like the combo with miko and inqui. throw magic circles and dance.

@fabricio_polo I saw a bunch of people arguing about it in this post Intense Balancing: Clerics, Archers and More!

Nothing official, but seems like they agree there is no rank reset for next week’s update.

<3 my build <3

#20characteres

Still stuck on what to get for my Exo though. Wanted Bokor Exo or Chaplain Exo for their synergy but I already have a bokor3 zealot2. Chaplain is nice for the mini Magnus’es but going autos with Exorcist feels weird when Exorcists have low cooldowns.

Think my Exo build will be Cleric2 | Dievdirby1 | Sadhu3 | Filler | Exorcist2. Yet to decide what to add for filler.

1 Like

That is similar to what I had in mind. Filler is kabbalist for SP recover, or PD for blood letting and healing factor.

Cleric2-Priest2-Diev1-Druid2-Exorcist2

:distinguished:

2 Likes

Druid1 is a good filler too, with the buffs the class has. But, I’ll try my best not to add druid1 to all the clerics I have with a filler circle, it will be too boring.

:sad:

I think I’m going to stick to my full Spr Bokor3-Druid2-Exo2 Zombie-user build.

It kind of started as a weird meme idea, but I wound up enjoying leveling it (I made it a Bokor3-Druid2-Tao2 and then I’m planning to switch it). I usually only blow zombies up in places like CM with super high mob density anyway, and just let them do their thing otherwise.

Aside from the high Int, I don’t think I’m missing too much from picking Spr instead. Especially with Enchant Armor’s Spr -> Con buff and those new accessories… my heals are going to be better and I’ll have pretty good HP.

the highest dps for Exorcist is, Cleric c2> bokor c3> druid c2> exorcist c2, u can go with other variations with krivs and sadhu, but prana is not dat “good” since efigy eats the boss magical defense and this is the hard content of the game.
u can goo support and have cleric c3 priest c3, chappalin kab exorcist c2

i tested all builds on velcoffer on Ktos, the 2 builds that perform good is:
Cleric c2> bokor c3> druid c2> exorcist c2
and
krivs c3 sadhu c3 exorcist c2

2 Likes

This is good info, since you have hands on experiences with it.

But I still prefer to have kabbal in my build. Did you play cleric2-priest3-chap-kabbal-exorcist2? How is the CD for attack skills?

yeah if u want to be a support that build can help u

I have a question: which skills did you max on your Exorcist? I have Rubric lvl 10, Aqua Benedicta 10, and I don’t know what else should I invest into.

Is Koinonia any good? It seems very situational.

Engkrateia lasts just a few seconds, doesn’t seem useful.

Entity only works on invisible mobs, maybe just 1 point in this.

Gregorate does a good damage, but it’s not that strong. And it has a high CD with no Overheats.

Koinonia 5, Gregorate 1, Engkrateia 1 and the rest of the points into Entity. Entity deals surprisingly good damage even if it only deals 50% damage on non-hidden enemies thanks to its attribute(which is about 1000% at level 3 with level 60 enhancement attribute).

It’s quite useful for mobbing monsters and for killing small fries in Saalus/Uphill.

I tested Bokor Exorcist, but I think it’s not so good since both Classes have low CD times, resulting in many skills not utilized to their full potential. Not that it’s bad, but it’s kinda sad I can’t use Effigy most of the times.

On the other hand, Bokor>Exorcist can utilize that and unlearn Effigy for the sake of maxing Hexing and Samediveve[sounds a little strange to play Bokor without Effigy, but it seems to work quite well].

A viable build could be Cleric3>Bokor3>Diev1>Exorcist2.

By the way, Engkrateia can be worth a point when you fight against Demon Lords since you can ± anticipate their knockdown skills. With 6 seconds knockdown protection, it’s situational, but better than getting knocked down.

@OPMan and @streamside
I haven’t had the chance to try exorcist yet. How do you guys feel about the SP management if you are full INT? Would kabbalist be necessary?

I don’t think it’s necessary. My build is full INT with druid and bokor, so I spend a lot of mana. I think you will loose precious dps by going kabbalist.

Ok thanks. But how is SP management? Are you chugging lots of SP potion constantly?