Tree of Savior Forum

Exorcist build ideas

Since exorcist is coming next week, what builds do you guys have in mind?

I really wanna make exorcist my main, but I’m somewhat clueless on how to build it…
Right now I think I’m gonna try the sadhu build: cleric3-sadhu3-kabbal-exorcist2.

Share your ideas here, thanks.

am tempted to change my sadhu > PD into sadhu > exorcist :confused:

but I fear everyone will do the same xD

cleric2 pirest 3 chap miko exo2:

full holy dps, healer sup. its work and its usefull

1 Like
  • Sadhu option: Krivis3 Sadhu3 Exorcist2 <- I’m gonna follow

• Druid (best option imo): Cleric3 Priest2 Druid2 Exorcist2

There are variations, but the cores would be (Sadhu3 Exorcist2) and (Druid2 and Exorcist2), other classes can change depending on what you want.

I’ll go Sadhu cause I want it, but I have to say: Druid options are really solid with heals, invulnerability and good damage

1 Like

Hi, would you please explain why krivis3 instead of cleric3 + filler?

And why do you think druid is good with exorcist?

i’m doing c2 bokor sadhu 3 miko exo 2

Krivis3 mainly because of Meltsis (to extend Transmit Prana), but also Divine Stigma for raw INT buff, Zaibas for more fast damage option (if needed, I think Exo and Sadhu will take most of the rotation) and Aukuras cheap healing or extra property damage.

Cleric3 sure will give you nice heal options, but the heal rework will put Cleric on the Heal/Supp path so badly that you should consider other builds, without Sadhu and with Priest2. You can either finish them with Exorcist (look at Druid Section below).

You can argue the heal bombing option… but Krivis will give you more mobility and utility from a DPS perspective, specially to keep Transmit Prana active. Sure you can go Diev1 against Meltsis, but it is so more easy to go full damage and just cast Meltsis than carve up the statue.

Druid2 + Exorcist2 Checklist:

• Heal through Chortasmata
  • Invulnerability with Sterea Trofh
  • CC with Thorn Vines
  • Damage with Rubric, Carnivory, Chortasmata, Aqua Benedicta, Koinonia, Gregorate and Entity
  • Enjoyable fun with Transform

This alone let you with 5 ranks to build around almost anything you want, and don’t even need to consider more damage options, cause you will have enough damage rotation with that skills. I should say to build a Healing route, cause will be the more effective, assuming a role of off heal/DPS or vice versa. Cleric3 Priest2 seems really interesting. Variations with Priest3+Chaplain would be nice. Diev1 statues goodies are nice too.

Even though I think the standard Cleric3 Priest2 Oracle1 (or Priest3) Kabba3 will be the best Sup/Heal, Druid2+Exo2 can easily find his place with Heal capabilities and strong damage options.

The Cleric tree is in favor of Exorcist, allowing it to complement and be a nice option for a lot of builds, regardless if it is dps or sup oriented.

(yeah, I am trashing my own Sadhu build comparing with Druid+Exo, but I think Krivis+Sadhu+Exo will give really nice outputs in damage, with the cost of not having that utilities)

1 Like

And your opinion on a dps Exorcist for Worldbossing / Velcoffer? Krivis - Bokor - Sadhu - Druid - Diev?.. so many viable options.

I never played Sadhu, is transmit Prana so strong?

As far as I see it: everything builds around Cubrik. This skill seems soooo broken. Meaning that Cleric 2 for DM, Safty Zone and Fade seems a pretty good choice.

Bokor for Hexing and 4sec CD Effigy Filler.
Sadhu only for Transmit Prana?
Krivis Zaibas also a great dps filler.
Miko 2x Holy property filler + sweeping.

I really like this build but than again no Cleric 2 :frowning:

I would like to hear your opinion on the best possible single target dps (WB / Velcoffer) and how it would compare to Elememe.

Hm, seems like druid is a good choice for dps, but unfortunately I just don’t want druid as my main.

I really wanna put kabbalist for rank7 because sadhu/exorcist seems like an SP intensive build…

Wall Text triggered :stuck_out_tongue:

Exorcist skills will be your heavy hitters, specially for Velcoffer, cause they are Holy property and Velcoffer is dark. WB I never did, but it think the same rule applies.

TP adds Psychokinesis property damage to all your attacks while active. Formula is 0.65xMINMATK (5000 MATK = 3.250 additional). If your skill is Psychokinesis Property (which all Sadhu skills are, but the only ones in the entire cleric tree), this additional is multiplied by 1.5x (again, 5000 MATK + TP + Sadhu Skill = 4.875 for that skill).

Yes, Rubric is broken with that nice cooldown, multiplier and no interruptable. If you gonna play as a DPS, there is no reason to worry about DM and Safety Zone, cause your Support will have it for sure. Trust me, you can get around it playing solo. Fade is the least thing that you should consider Cleric2, DM and more heal tiles are the essentials.

Never played Bokor, but don’t think this filler justifies, the best of it seems to be in it full circles, unless there is nothing better. It is nice with PD cause you can spread it easily tho.

Sadhu - yes, Sadly. C1 and C2 alone are not that useful imo, TP is an amazing buff, even without managing its cooldown. But ABE and Possession are nice fillers to have, specially now that we gonna have nice options for damage (I think if Druid2 was already as good as it will became, even Sadhu3+Druid2 would be strong options today, in a scenario where you don’t have Exorcist).

Miko - nice class, but don’t think Hamaya justifies more skills in the rotation. Sup build is fine to have, but I found it hard to place it on a damage oriented build.

You are holding yourself into the concept of Cleric2 is mandatory for any Cleric class. As heal will depend on SPR now, I guess this will be not as necessary as it is today. Sure you can go this way and switch it for Cleric2 Diev1 Sadhu3 filler(suggestion: Kabba) Exo2 if you want. Let’s compare:

• Cleric2 Diev1 Sadhu3 Kabbalist1 Exorcist2
    TP Duration: 60s (Lv5 + DM)
    TP Cooldown: 64s (80s - 20% from Statue)
    Extra teleport Statue
    Extra Heals
    Increased Safety Zone block count
    Divine Might
    Merkabah
    Ein Sof (more as a SP refiller than reliable HP increase)
    Double Chance (crap at this level, but oh well)

• Cleric1 Krivis3 Sadhu3 Exorcist2
    TP Duration: 75s (55s + 20s Meltsis Lv2 minimum)
    TP Cooldown: 80s
    Divine Stigma (+87 INT +87 STR at lvl 10)
    Zaibas (as a filler, really, but really nice fast dmg for TP window)
    Meltis (for any buff, but focus on TP, Divine Stigma and Engkrateia)
    Aukuras cheap healing and/or Fire prop. damage

Both options: low downtime on Transmit Prana
First option: lots of utilities
Second option: extra damage options for rotation and minor goodies

Now imagine a scenario where you are not the healer, then you gonna have a healer with DM and/or statue, then with Krivis3 Sadhu3 you have TP with 80s duration and 64s cooldown. Nice, isn’t it?

I’m not saying that the second is superior, both are viable. BUT, for a damage output and a scenario where you are considering a party, I guess the second one will be better cause you can concentrate on using your damage skills, not Heal then off dps when you can.

Elememe is viable since the game opened. There is no reason to compare with that. The game changed so much since then and this build is still viable and strong as always was. But if you want to compare with that, first you have to look at the class and see that everything it has is damage skills for days. Build around the same concept and then you might follow the same path.

Read above, there is a reply somewhere about Kabbalist there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im planning doing Cleric2 - priest3 - Oracle1 - kabba1 - Exo 2
keep it holy and have great sup.

1 Like

@fabricio_polo You seem to be experienced with exorcists. Did you play it on Korean server or something?

Let me ask you another question. If I choose to have sadhu3 in my exorcist build, would the offensive skills of sadhu be redundant since I’ve heard exorcists have low CD?

It’s similar to how I feel about onmyoji. Onmyoji has low CD that in my opinion elementalist is not that necessary in the build.

Nope. Just watched a lot of videos and tests. My ping will never allow me to properly play ktest server haha

Sadhu is underwhelming in damage as a red class because you have only 2 active damage skills:

• Possession, which is a great multihit/CC
  • ABE, a strong 1-hit skill with short but nice DoT

There is also the Spirit’s Auto Attack, but is not a convenient thing to use. It only get decent with Transmit Prana active, and it is what makes the class good, because it gives nice damage increase to any other skill, plus a noticeable better increase to Sadhu skills (what makes them fell more OK to use, comparing with better damage-scaling skills).

You can check this video of a Challenge Mode solo (8k MATK):

No brainer: you Exorcist skills will have preference. But you can certainly find place for ABE and Possession (and Divine Stigma and Zaibas) in situations you need to cast skills constantly. Try to compare in the video the damages when TP is on vs. when is off, then you will see a nice increase.

EDIT: this video is from when Exo just came out, just after some changes on Rubric. Aqua Benedicta and Rubric were the most overrated skills so far. Maybe Gregorate should be added to the rotation due to easy cast compared to Aqua Benedicta (the last having better damage with 3 overhits, but casting all 3 takes more seconds than Gregorate)

1 Like

Best build, I was thinking the same

1 Like

@fabricio_polo good information, thanks. I guess I won’t be able to decide until it comes out. Too bad I heard we won’t get any rank reset for the new classes and cleric balance. God knows what reason…

Where did you see this info about the reset?

they take sadhu3 just for transmit prana its give like 8k of adittional psyco damage but its to low damage. has you see on the video its can solo CM5 but that saura only have 4m hp regular top bosses have the same deff and over 50m hp (like velcoff and the gargoile)

Yes, Sadhu is for TP. I never said it diferently.

The whole Krivis + Sadhu is just to keep TP active longer, but also having extra damage options when Exorcist skills are in cooldown, during high usage scenarios. In normal activities, you certanly not gonna use others than Exo skills.

And you are comparing CM Boss with Velcoffer. Really?

im comparing the boss deff from cm to vellcoff because that are the only “raids” where the bosses have a “top deff”
and imo its can use other than exo skills especially magic circles and i saw a combo with acua benedicta and miko skills who must be the top damage on all the cleric tree

Sharing is caring.

Video, or description on how it works?