Tree of Savior Forum

Exorcist build ideas

I just tried exo1 last night (I realized the quest for it ISNT BS): cl3-p3-chap-exo1-inqui1. It would probably be better off as cl1-dru2 but someone probably already tried it and I wanted to see how much healing I could get with no INT or SPR (lv1 aukuras statless is amazballz).

For the conditions required for the exolain combo:

• lay down an exorcise
  • cast magnus
  • cast entity

All on what is essentially a 60sec cd. It’s really not worth it. I’m probably missing something. My biggest complaint is entity’s “intended use”. Reveal hidden enemies? Really? 3 OH to reveal hidden enemies?

Also I’m really disappointed with the ground nature of aqua.

Gonna try exo2 with my 1st event reset.

One thing I noticed is that Bokor’s Zombies freaking die when I use Gregorate. 3 circles of bokor and I can’t even use zombies lol. It’s in the description of Gregorate. Zombies die to my own skill.

1 Like

what are the answers to the exorsism test ? theare not the same on the guide

Yes the cooldowns make the mini magnuses gimmicky rather than something to rely on most of the time. Chaplain is also kind of “useless” (less relied on) in an exo build when most of time we would be casting Rubric.

So far the best class I would pair with exo in any build is Dievdirby 1. Just having laima for the 3 sec faster Rubric is more than worth it.

would diev 3 into miko work as a base? Granted, you’d have to build SPR, and that’s a bit of a bummer. But I saw a build like this on youtube and it seemed to perform pretty well for soloing CM’s.

diev-druid-exo2 might be better, chortasmata - diev 20% vs plant- iltiswort card. totally theorycrafting here and not tested.

Oho, I went with that today: cl1-kriv3-deiv1-dru2-exo2. Aukuras 15 and chortasmata 10 are giving me over 2k HPs statless

I went dru mostly for the invul but I tried rubric outside of sterea trofh and I haven’t been interrupted yet. I don’t even use carniory since it doesn’t hit flying. I don’t know how I feel about seed bomb yet. I wanna see it in cm later.

All in all my exo really just uses laima -> chortasmata -> thorn -> rubric. Btw, this is all against casual stuff (cm, dg, saalus, uphill).

About exolain, if entity reduced the cd of magnus by 10sec per cast (effectively bringing it down to 30cd) then maybe? But 4 ranks is pretty expensive for “1 spell”, more so because of the low SF on magnus.

They are, just in different orders

1 Like

i was triying to finish the quest before the midnight and get 2 reset at the time to testr another guild without exorsist
:tired:

Diev’s plant attribute is for physical dmg only, and it even ignores some physical skills if they deal elemental dmg. It won’t be of any use for exo sadly.

The 20% cd is still decent enough ofc, that and sp management and free warps. Why not?

Yep, with druid exo those are the only things that we cast. Rubric has received a patch that allows continued channeling even when the Exorcist is being hit. The only things that can stop Rubric now is pushback/knockback (which plenty of monsters in the 330raid has), other than that it is such a powerful spell for its cooldown, hit area and dmg%. (WTH is IMC thinking)

As for seedbomb, it aren’t really good if the build doesn’t have installations/minions for it to tack on. It works quite ok in a druid1 inq1 build though as Pears allow bomb buffs on them. Works similarly like R7FxPears except they deal a lot more damage and is a small aoe. I wish the aoe is larger though.

Yes 4 ranks is pretty expensive just for it. If only chaplain has other capabilities other than AA…

Few things on Magnus x Entity for players who want to go Exolain

• Magnus lasts around 9 secs. We can wait till the last couple of secs to cast Entity to maximise the magnus+mini magnuses duration, they both have separate duration timers.

• Mini Magnus has a max target of 4. 4 mini beams on random targets within Entity’s hit range. If there are fewer than 4 targets, only that amount of mini beams will surface. (aka vs boss only 1 mini beam)

• One good trick of using Magnus x Entity is the ability to relocate the beams. i.e. if the player finishes off a monster pack and the original magnus is still on-going, they can run to another pack of monsters , cast entity and the mini-magnuses will spawn on the monsters, provided that the original magnus is within Entity’s hit range.

@frustratedsquirrel2 personally I think as long as there is diev1 exo2 in the build, anything else is just icing on the cake. 12secs cooldown with laima… 6 secs channel. Only 6 secs left for other skills and repositioning. Just rotate between throwing Aquas, casting Entity (use it like Effigy ftw) and dropping heal tiles within those 6 secs is good enough. :3

1 Like

Hi all, great build ideas. Sadly I was not able to do much testing these days to contribute because I work full time :frowning:

About the reset helper for exorcist and pied piper, what exactly do you get from them?

This is the kind of thing nagging me at the back of my mind. This is gonna get nerfed and those who build for it (why wouldn’t they) are gonna get screwed. In the end I’m gonna revert back to meta AA since it works (won’t fix what ain’t broke). I can just redo the quest on my 2nd cleric.

I’ve tested Entity at level 10 with level 100 enhancement attribute (Reset my Bokor into Krivis>Pardoner to grab those 3 achievement titles) and it’s strong, but I don’t think it’s worth up to 10 points. With 7,1k matk I was able to hit between 70k and 120k at Izaloacjia Plateau (70k on the beetles, 120k on the ones with dark property, so around 70-80k seems to be the limit before elemental augmentation).

It’s worth 1 point in all cases, but I don’t think it’s worth reducing Koinonia for it.
Gregorate is pretty bad, especially with the zombies, but you can cast Damballa first followed by Gregorate, which will result in the zombies dying with the Damballa debuff that allows them to reincarnate.

Though because Gregorate is a lot weaker, it’s not really worth using this. It’s still decent for the damage it can deal in uphill/saalus, but other than that it’s pretty much just a debuff remover.

I’m positively surprised by Aukuras after the patch. Aukuras level 5 is so powerful for a Healing skill that going Krivis C1 is enough to keep a whole party alive on endgame content (just rotate level 5 Aukuras and level 5 Aukuras scroll), no need for the shabby Mass Heal. Aukuras even helps curing debuffs and reducing the enemies accuracy, so Priest1>Krivis1 seems way better than Priest2 for any builds outside of PVP.

At 500 CON, a 300 SPR Krivis with level 6 Aukuras [level 100 enhancement attribute] recovers about 4,5k HP every second, so in total 135k HP recovered over the 30 seconds skill duration.

But Priest 2 gives you Revive tho…lv100 attribute also costs like 70k attribute points which is kinda crazy for a r2 skill

My Exorcist build is Cleric2-Priest2-Diev1-Druid2-Exorcist2. I love it! I have lots of support skills, heals, and do decent damage with Druid2-Exo2 low cooldown skills.
:satisfaction:

Ikr. Which is why… out of my 4 current clerics none of them have exorcist planned. (All of them have druid circles though).

Exo is just… too much for me to handle. I would have love it if they keep the Rubric interrupt on damage mechanic.

Revive is useless on a well-geared team,though[and unneeded because of the permanent recovery through Aukuras]. At that point, you’ll just have another dead Rank [Mass Heal level 6/7 is really bad in terms of recovery].

Krivis can even give you Zalciai to buff your team and reduce the crit resistance of enemies by up to 70 at level 7 [which can be useful for a physical damage team], and Zaibas, even if it’s just level 5/6/7, dealing with annoying monsters quickly.

1 Like

So after reading around, I theory-crafted this exorcist build. I’m more of a casual player though, thus I included kabbalist to save some money. And I heard aukras is a reliable way to recover HP now.

Cleric2-krivis-sadhu3-kabbalist-exorcist2.

What do you guys think?

Edit: lol nvm, I dunno how to link the tos fan base build XD

Edit2: retry http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/izq718p8ky/