Tree of Savior Forum

Exorcise skill?

I’m kinda new to this game. I actually luckily started with the booster pack thing and got to 300+ really quick. I heard from my friends half a year ago, that it was too laggy and had bugs here and there. But I decided to try it now, hoping that the problems it had would be fixed by now. It’s been a year after all. And it’s been really fun so far. I can imagine people not having much to do at the end game though, but I’m taking my time. Just made 1 char max for money I guess. It lags every now and then and just freezes on me, but it’s tolerable.

Ok so, I tried to avoid going to the forums to play the game by myself AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. I didn’t wanna get spoiled, or figure out the game so quickly and enjoy it slowly (I made a new character with no booster packs just to quest around).

I’m playing cleric. I build a cleric 3, priest 3, kabbalist 2. I went on int/spr/con build with the ratio of 4:2:1 respectively. So I saw this skill called Exorcise. I read the skill description, it sounded awesome to me. 10 whole seconds of a cure-like skill for damage?! COOL! So I took it. And lo and behold, it was really really disappointing. It’s a lot worse than cure.

So I researched the forum finally, and there I found a lot of complaints about Exorcise and how garbage it is. Why does it expire so quickly? Like in only 10 hits, instead of 10 seconds or whatever. I thought it would be a little stronger or at LEAST equal to cure’s damage(without the curing effect of course), but nope. It doesn’t cure anything, the damage is crap, and the duration is wrong. Why is it like this? I wasted points on this skill, I could’ve put it to higher levels of Mass heal, Sacrament, or Aspersion :confused: