Tree of Savior Forum

❗ Personal Storage Items Sorting ❗

Since the last two weeks, our Personal Storage in the [Storage Keeper] received a little change: now you can actually sort your Items by Name, Weight and Grade.
This feature has been available since the beginning but it never worked that well in the past, now it’s slightly better but still messy somehow and needs some improvements, in my opinion.

• When you sort the items by Grade for example, it looks quite random, honestly.
    Cards/Cubes alike gets thrown all over the place even tho they’re supposed to be of the same Grade in their respective category.
    This happens when you sort by Weight too, items with the same weight (like Cubes, Cards, Headgears, etc.) are sorted randomly among them and every time you re-sort the storage, everything changes again and again, even if no new items are placed inside.

• When you sort the items by Name instead, everything looks fine and in alphabetical order, so I can say that this works, even tho it’s really, really, really awful to look at.

My suggestion here is to improve the before mentioned two sorting systems (Grade/Weight) and add another option to sort items by Types (Cards, Cubes, Armors, Weapons, etc.) which would actually prove more useful and easier to navigate with, to be honest. :slight_smile:

I know this is something silly, but every little change done in the right way deliver us a better gaming experience, so I really hope you will forward this to your DevTeam when you have the chance, thanks!

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Yuri