Tree of Savior Forum

Every ART's reviewed!

This is the best art :>

3 Likes

If by best you mean way too stupid to exist, yeah

4 Likes

It is the compensation for SR’s dps be completely irrelevant in pvp.

use it in Halloween dungeon boss, it can help you do some damage instead of just pushed out :laughing:

it’s pvp variant

Swordsman:

Hmm. I wouldn’t say that that Doppelsoeldner’s Rush Attack simply makes the spell have three overheats, as it’s a really useful Art. I would put it this way:

Doppel Zornhau: Gives Zornhau three overheats. Each use of Zornhau lets you activate Zucken and Redel (two of Doppel’s main DPS attacks), so this Art effectively gives you two more combo chains.

Or something.

Basically, it’s a pretty big spike to your DPS. For those who don’t know, Zucken and Redel are greyed out unless you activate them as a combo after Zornhau (or Zwercchau, if you’ve got the Zwerchhau: Connect attribute).

1 Like

Freeze Bullet - a bit underwhelming for me. My imagination was a fog will automatically activate (like hallucination smoke). But no, you need to basic-attack a mob first and the fog will trigger at that spot. Kinda not that very good for CC since the AoE is small. However, it is quite good for bosses.

(I had to choose between BM’s and Outlaw’s art since they are similar. I chose BM’s because i’m less likely to change BM in the future if there will be changes)

Best Art ever created on any video game, i really feel sorry for other classes who didnt got an Art as good as this one

please give more detailed explanation

Pole of Agony ART : MUST HAVE !! WL now play around with spirit and this spirit summoned by this skill has same SFR as the pole. So basically hit harder than normal spirit. Also you can trigger PoA skill scroll and also get benefit from this art too ! Good for bursting boss.

@alex_rivera_a
Do you mind elaborating more on this?

When I read the tool tip description it does not seem like a worth while art to learn. Can you share your experience as to why it is good art for Inquisitor?

Did I just read that right? I swear I must have gotten drunk somewhere today…

1 Like

it is not its sacarsm is one if not the worst art in the game

1 Like

Good Art if you have high regen. Base regen without any regen items/ buffs would heal you for 15% of your HP.

Good against tanky mobs and bosses that have targetable objects around them. If you have icewall, you can use erradication on a straight icewall and make it damage anything that goes near the wall. Specially useful against bosses.

Thanks for the info. I almost get it on my Corsair Thauma, I thought the bombardment lasts as long as the Fever buff is up which is stupid long with Swell Hands Jolly Roger. But if it’s only 5s I think I’ll save the tome and BG for other char.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.