Tree of Savior Forum

Every ART's reviewed!

Musketeer Snipe: Conceal
After using [Snipe], your character enters [Stealth] for 5 seconds and your Movement Speed increases by 10

Basically a Cloaking after shooting. A must-have: life-saving art that will get you out of trouble whenever you snipe, or even to chase someone that wasn’t killed with the first shot. Also works after Prime and Load :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exocist
Katadikazo is a trap. the FG is 1/10 dm of the 1st hit

2 Likes

wont you lost aggro at world bossing with this ART?

This needs some updating, now you receive 50% extra damage from the one you target without dealing extra, everything else is still the same.

now you receive 50% extra damage from the one you target without dealing extra, and 25% less from others for 20s? like this?

Yeah, all good!

/20frisks

Is there a level requirement to be able to increase attribute points for barbarian’s Mythic tome : Leather Master Animal Instinct? I am not able to increase it because the + Icon is greyed out ??? So my attribute stays at lvl 1 … Would appreciate the help D:
PS. I have enough attribute points to get the attribute to lvl 10.

You have to create 9 more tomes to be able to increase the attribute level.

1 Like

what the heck so I have to spend 18 pages + 45 blessed gems…

beware, dont love your arts too much
everything in tos are subjects of changes
we should know better

1 Like

Eh but they give u compensation anyway when they change things drastically so not too bad.

You mean 14 days exp tome?

lets see how many people agreeing for the compensation over old goodies lol

What changes?
You always needed 2 pages,5 blessed gems and X amount of attribute points to increase 1 level of an art attribute.

Yes,it was always like this lol,why are you people so confused…it’s written on the patch notes.You all think it will be that easy to reach max level (10) with simply just attribute points?

Haha…why you think people are selling so much pages on the market for if you only need just 2.

You didn’t have to be rude to the other guy man. Was he complaining? No, it was just a reaction.

1 Like

I wasn’t rude or angry,just straight to the point and I am assertive sorry if I came up rude :grin::wink:.

Here is the info :laughing::wink::blush:

https://treeofsavior.com/page/guide/view.php?n=62

Jolly Roger: Support Shot

The damage, range and frequency of the bombardments are very good, especially in CMs, but it only lasts for 5 seconds.

How about [Arts] Recupero: Endurance? Ardito has 2 Arts!

1 Like