Tree of Savior Forum

[Event] Road to spring : Too much reward?

You can enter as many time as you want but no rewards. :man_shrugging:

i dont even get the cubes in my first run of the day… although i still got the other drop
its late in kr so i bet they gonna fix it tomorrow

the issue have just moved, the problem is still here in fact is the number of cube obtain when you clear, 5 is too much for poor effort ( you can be carry).

Why IMC don’t do 1 or 3 per team, when you gonna understand every event you do is abusable because your limit per char is useless. (lvl up 50 char, delete, remake a char, ect)

this event not worth this effort lol
5 is reasonable amount cause its rng type reward and the rewards aremostly rng item again(ganvil,enchant,awakening).also there is the seed and statue bloaters we love so much.
in my retire state, i ll just do one run a day, get petals to get the tricolor stuff and im done with this event

real ? it take 3 min to get 50 for Golden anvil or attribute point. I’ll abuse because the % is more about golden/awak than Seed/Statue/

I was crying about attribute point 1 week ago. I got this event, thanks god ^-^

We just ran and no one in the party got cubes. :tired:

When you queue and match and complete the event as party you won’t get the cubes.

When you enter and complete the event solo you will get the cubes. Tried myself and it worked.

You can make a party outside and just shout, then enter without queueing, you’ll still get cubes.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.