Tree of Savior Forum

[EVENT] Planted prizes can be collected by anyone?

same thing happen to me. I planted 2 seeds on Shanton Farm and made a note what time planted. Did a few dgn runs and came back before 60mins to wait it out for the last few mins. Poof both seeds were gone. I planted it near the NPC with no mobs around too :confused:

They fix the dead channels to retain dpk? Thatā€™s wonderful cause it was broken for a while which screw ups the whole monster gem drops.

Well whatever whenever they fix something they broke something along rofl. dinā€™t really bother much these day

the thing is, if someone crash the channel, DPK resets. If quick maintenance happens, DPK resets again. Not sure if there was a bug recently since last time I farmed a monster gem was about 1-2months ago and I spent 3-4days farming and took roughly 9-10k kills to get my gem.

Was quite recent issue. was trying to farm for brown tini horns 700 dpk?

the other time killed about 500 asked friend to sit through went off a while due to errands. Friend also had to log off for a short while, (pretty sure no one was there) came back dpk rested from to 1. (we were off for about 30mins)

nothing drop later and extact kill 700 later drops 1 rofl.

End up farming for blue tini > brown .

wellā€¦ based from reading DPK is based off from a +/- 10% so it not guaranteed to be exactly 700. Plus was it confirmed to be 700 DPK, if reading based on that one guys comment on tosbase. Another guy said he got it 3 out of 2515 which would be roughly 838 kills per 1. Brown tini bones could be a RNG rate vs DPK but very low chance.

Horn actually, i got it normally about 700~800. (i actually had 1 before at 700) so yea same channel the day.

anyway doesnā€™t matter lol. Will test it out on some dead channels when i have time again.

Either way dead channels/crashing resets your plant that for sure.

The Sea servers are also unstable. Itā€™s best just ask a few of your friends to be in the map near your plants and rotate timers to sit out while doing mission as a favor

They also changed the Text dialogues to system messages. So thereā€™s no way people can keep your plants as hostage now.

You can just plant at where majority plants (tenet/greene) just remember to go back to them on time.