Tree of Savior Forum

[EVENT] Planted prizes can be collected by anyone?

does the weed gets destroyed by mobs?

or the channel crashed which makes the weed disappeared =="

My seed and the seed of another player disappeared before 50 minutes. We donā€™t know what happened, but it seems IMC changed the event (and didnā€™t notice anyone, as the shitty company it is) and either it can be taken earlier, the monsters can destroy it, or something (log off, dg runs, changing maps) makes it disappear.

ohh thought it was only me. already reported it too, wonder what happened to our plants

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Oh hope itā€™s not that. Thatā€™d be really stupid, just waiting there doing nothing for an hour. XD

I suspect either a channel crash or monsters can destroy it unless you completely forgot the exact time to harvest it before everyone else can.

Now Iā€™m wondering whether the 1 hour period means that by 50 minutes, you have 10 minutes to harvest it - after 60 minutes (1 hour), anyone else can steal it if it isnā€™t harvested yet. That could be another case.

i planted at 6.58 then i went back at before 7.58 and it was goneā€¦if ppl are able to steal shouldnt they only start stealing after 7.58?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

If no one is at the channel/map for a duration the channel dies and reset as well O_o

On paper, yes. But maybe we misinterpreted what IMC meant by ā€œafter 1 hourā€.

Perhaps weā€™re wrong all along. Perhaps they meant:

I could be wrong though because Iā€™ve also noticed planted weeds displaying 60+ minutes.

The thing is: it was exactly like that before the sudden IMC change. 1 hour for growing and 10 minutes of protection for the owner (70 minutes to being able to be stolen). If IMC changed this time, it would be completely necessary to notify everyone, mainly because people was induced to a time previously.

EDIT: just saw a 67 minutes plant. It seems the time didnā€™t change after all.

it wasn;t changed. Leaving the channel empty is a bad idea because CHANNEL DOES RESET when itā€™s empty.

Which is the case if you hide yer plants and go off with no one IN THAT MAP in that channel. It resets when itā€™s a dead channel.

How do we know that? Because we DPK/WB farmer are aware of this happening when boss doesnā€™t spawn on time or totally goes off when 0 people are in the map Especially those gimmick world boss like nercoventer.

Which will hardly happen while the event is on, due to camping players.

There are maps that have no players for minutes Points at (non tele maps)

Yes Varena ( shaton farm was like 2/100 and 0/100 1 channel for at least 10 minutes cause i am eating my dinner watching animu) lel.

i tested once that mobs didnt destroy my weed tho. i placed it at shaton farm. and a stumpy was next to it when i came back. and it wasnt wasted

So we basically need to be next to our plants until we can harvest themā€¦

unless you have ur friends to afk for ya to take turns to guard the plants.

Thatā€™s what I did yesterday before knowing about the bugā€¦and still doing it todayā€¦no harmā€¦you can just afk next to it for 1 hourā€¦I do it on my tos break timešŸ˜…

I put mine in shaton up inside one of the tree housešŸ˜„.mobs cant get up there and.lless likely to crash and no peopleā€¦

If you plant the seed now and have the dialog open nobody can steal the plant or see the time right?

So i can cooking/eating when im waiting for the plant ā€¦

its hot fixed. so there is no issue for planters.

Channel doesnā€™t reset if itā€™s a dead channel for DPK items, Iā€™ve farm monster gems on dead channels. It would be insane to have do 10k+ kills 24hr straight on low spawn mobs.

However, dead channel does affect WB timer if no player preset for a certain time.