Tree of Savior Forum

EU Transfer - Why not now?

I already went into Klaipeda just moments ago and the lag is terrible.

I already opened my 45 euro pack. Now what?

I have to wait until the end of April to get my tranfer?

Had to open a new topic since can’t reply to the announcement.

11 Likes

Also what about people from SEA? Most of us would get better pings to EU than US East but this one time transfer prevents us from trying it as it would not let us move to a SEA server if and when it releases.

Is it recommended for SEA players to not move to EU?

Team names are unique so if you have it on 1 server no one can take it on another, also the free transfer is AFTER the initial founders period so in 1 month time.

The server is currently still based on the East Coast but will be the European server once they get servers over here.

Same, half of our guild’ve already started playing on Klaipeda, but we are european and would prefer to transfer to less assaulted server. Why can’t we do this now?

+1
Why the fok we have to wait over 1 month to transfer our characters? Makes no sense.

2 Likes

+1
How about we transfer today? A lot of people registered already, some opened their packs. Klaipeda and Orsha are full, some of NA players will undobtedly move to Fedimian as well.
Please don’t screw up, it’s better to open EU server and allow transfer simultaneously, really. If you cannot implement transfer today you better delay server opening, if you open it without transfer it’ll be a disaster.

already opened my pack…
transfer in may??

@Staff_Julie
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_John

4 Likes

already opened my pack…

This is ridiculous. You pay 50$ and have to wait for more than a month to play with friends on EU server, cause your pack cannot be activated there…

+1
I see no point of opening an “EU” server now if we have to wait until May for the transfer…

I don’t mind about my pack, because I haven’t used it, so I could just hop on and start on the EU server, but I do mind about my team name. :’)
And honestly, I think almost everyone is at the moment.
We all started on Klei or Orsha, and we can’t even go into another server because we can’t use the same team name on there and that’s the only reason some people stayed up late…

listen kids. The server will be Eu based PHYSICALLY in first week of may that means for now it will be located in US but server transfer will happen on Full game release if u request it.

Beside all your items will be transfered.

That’s great, but what about team names?..

@simonlvschal So you cant make any friendships now? Cause i will move in 4 weeks? I used my token 5 min ago(Sadface)… its just stupid.

2 Hours after release?! Why didnt they tell us 3-5 days ago?!

2 Likes

eh? wat u have 4 weeks and even after that u still got time before the transfer is complete.

That doesnt change the fact that klaipeda is full and at its limit capacity wise. Now with the transfer being in mid may people who already opened their packs are stuck on klaipeda which negates the whole purpose of the temp server to relieve stress.

1 Like

just asking but are u dumb?

the PACK U open is not stuck to the server… its your account aka whatever character u claim it on has the pack and when its transfered u will get everything with u…

and whats with the crying ■■■■? we finally get a Eu server and it takes time to do.

u can’t just order a server and expect a 1 day launch.

by the end of April u can transfer. end of discussion

No. Listen up kiddo.

It’s opening in 4 hours.

We didn’t know about this.

So we went into the game and opened a pack of goodies.

Now they tell us a server is opening based in NA to help with the growing ■■■■■■■ traffic, server queues and lag. The announcement states we get free transfers to the server in ■■■■■■■ May, but we’re already playing.

So if you’re an early guy and went into the server, used your pack, you’re now STUCK ON NA server with queues and ■■■■ because they wouldn’t listen to us and do this from the mother ■■■■■■■ beginning, aight? Kiddo?

Goddamn.

3 Likes

try again lol no your not stuck and beside the new server is most likely going to be overrun aswell.

u are not stuck anywhere kiddo. and again your PACK is character bound not ■■■■■■■ server bound when do u idiots understand that?

and if u learn to read it says the Server is only temp in NA by the release of Free to play it will be in Eu. to prepare for the extra large amount of Eu people