Tree of Savior Forum

EU Transfer - Why not now?

Team names cross-server which means if you take a team name on Klai it cannot be taken on any other server - when you transfer you should have the same name.

I mean, you knew youā€™d change servers but still opened the pack :confused: thats on you dude, they made itvery clear that if you donā€™t retrieve the items, theyā€™ll remain in the mail for all servers.

you try again lol Iā€™m now stuck with NAā€™s for a month and I canā€™t hang with my EU mates

once you open the mail to receive your hanaming crap and token, itā€™s now server bound you ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  daft monkey

can I get a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  medal on this forum already for

calling this exact thing was going to happen a week ago?

finally someone who understand lol

Team-Name and character name and everything u have is transfered

no its not server bound lol. are u that dumb?

and no u are not Stuck anywhere since most of us already are playing on this server and everything u own will be transfered to that server when u request it.

no devs are dumb enough to bind the token to a serverā€¦

nothing is bound to the server itā€™s account bound that means everything u have is saved on your account

In the best case scenario I imagine most people already took the name they would of wanted for their team as well, so they wont be able to recreate it on a EU serverā€¦

You just dont understand the problem, we know that the pack will be with us when we change, BUT we have to play 4 weeks on a full server without our friends.
Everyone that starts later today would be dumb to start on our server when they open the eu server NOW.
Its 4 whole weeks! Thats not acceptable.

And this is why we wanted an EU designated server right away. Why add the server after weā€™ve already rolled on Klaipeda? Not really a smart move.

Queues are very long right now on Klaipeda. Very frustrating, especially if you play in group and someone disconnects, have to wait for everyone.

omg can u stop being dumb?

no one can know what happens and the game isnt even out u loser.

they said even before early access that it would maybe get a server for Eu but not for the Founder and they never said it would.

so stop your crying

I hope he means heā€™s stuck playing on Klei at the moment due to opening his pack (which he wanted anyway, because he KNEW he was going to transfer once, but he didnā€™t think they would add an EU server after the initial two).

I myself on the other hand, am stuck in Klei for the moment just because I made my Team Name there. I know I can transfer later, but for NOW, Iā€™m stuck with Klei and my smexy Team Name.

no one is stuck. u are playing. so stop crying and again your pack is ACCOUNT BOUND to steam, and the character u made not the god dam server.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

really another dumb person comes and whine?

they announced it because they saw a Heavy amount of Eu people.

the server takes time to be set up and getting it to EU takes even longer.

just be happy a Eu server came instead of your whining

IMC just make the opportunity to open founder chests 1 time on all servers. Idk why we should choose only one to do it. For real, there is nothing unbalanced or smth else. Am i wrong?

ā€¦ Dear God, youā€™re quite retarded.

We all want to play on EU asap because well, friends.
We all started in Klei/Orsh with our desired Team Name.
We CANNOT get that team name in the EU server UNLESS we wait for four weeks to get transfered.
We CANNOT go to that server right now because we opened our packs.
WE ARE STUCK.

3 Likes

I just want to delete my team name, so I can use it overthereā€¦ I didnā€™t claim rewards yet. I hope they will be able to do that.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

we are not stuck.
we can play while the transfer is going on Screw the team name it doesnt mean anything.

then dont play the game and cry in a little corner loser.
so what i opened it also do i care nope. i get the items on my Eu server once i transfer
try and learn how making servers and getting it up in Rush works.

that would be dumb as hell

I guess you dont know it yourself, because how it works is like this: it doesnt.
You dont rush these kind of things without prior warning.