Tree of Savior Forum

EU Server Location

It’s been stated by some others already:
The typical locations are France (probably Paris), as for Germany it’s usually Frankfurt. Amsterdam in the Netherlands also has good servers, but I don’t think they are typically used in MMOs. If the focus is West-Europe then I’d suppose the latter two are the better options. If you want to include the Russians as well, then Frankfurt is probably a better option, but I’d imagine it not being significantly different if they connected to Amsterdam either, I don’t know how many people are from the UK or Ireland playing, if their numbers are larger I’d imagine Amsterdam to be a better option.

All-round Frankfurt seems to be located at the centre with good infrastructure. From my personal experience, however, is that a lot of their servers tend to fluctuate in ping quite frequently, something I didn’t notice when connecting to servers in the Netherlands (Amsterdam usually)

It seems EU people will be getting their servers first. I wish you guys would cater AUS/NZ/SEA players first by opening a server at least in West Coast since we get worse ping to East servers than EUs.

I have no hate against EU, im glad they are happy and getting their own server. But they shouldve prioritized those that are suffering the most :’(

1 Like

I play from Chile here :wink:

1 Like

From Cambodia… please consider Oceania or SEA server. many players waiting for it here. but major ping issue

Best locations are france, germany and amsterdam by far.

Brasil here!
I hope south america get a server too :grin:
Man, cant wait to play this game!!! :sunglasses:
Keep up with the good work Julie!

You should really look into hosting in Germany, especially Frankfurt (Frankfurt am Main), since there are some of the best server-houses on this planet providing everything you need as a company.

24/7 protection by administrators
automatic fire-prevention system
and all the other magic stuff happening there.

for EU Frankfurt is good option

Chile, South America

1 Like

currently im in Poland, but i dont speak any polish, hopefully ill get to play with many English or Spanish speaking people

Servers in Germany are a good idea, good network with rest of the continent.

But London Paris or in Italy are fine too !
Playing from France here.

Playing from Austria.

Germany or Netherlands would be nice.

Make a poll to vote. It will be easier for you to keep track of the replys than looking through all of them here.

Germany will be nice

1 Like

what about Czech Republik ? its like in middle …

Almost 800 replies! And just think about all the people who are not active on the forum, and the others who don’t want to buy Founders pack, we are a LOT of people wanting and EU server! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Setting up MMO servers using Amazon cloud is pretty easy. Check this out:

2 Likes

Germany will realy be nice :slight_smile:

Amsterdam best choice.

If not then London.

Frankfurt it is then :grin:

Ive always had good ping from Germany to scandinavia. A server based in sweden would always be good.