Tree of Savior Forum

[EU] schwarznagger's Bot Army

Nice joined 2 hours ago , bot owner joined forum to defend himself??

Probably, eventho he has an older account since he had been hesitating about people crying in forum, so that means that he has been reported some other times and he has seen it.

On the other hand, @GM_Francis The good point of this bot is that he is perma out of mana, casting fireballs and flame grounds in the exact spot following a circular pattern even if there isn’t any mob there. Is that legitimate? Did you even check it man? Someone who is perma online in the same spot doing the same thing 24/7 and got disconnected just because there was a “GM EVENT” and that means that a GM finally would show up? (IMO shouldn’t be an event, is your job being a GM but it’s okay, nothing to deal in this thread).

Please, you can just write here about how ToS population is decaying, how servers are pretty much rip, how buggy and ■■■■■■ is stuff in general, and just end with: We don’t care if you bot as long as we earn money and we have some few users. But please, legitimate? Don’t even lie in our faces, I’m pretty sure you haven’t even checked.

It may result and offensive reply but once again, if I’m reported here or in game because I’m just typing a true fact of the game and this bot isn’t as well as me, well, I really hope my ban spreads around the forum and everybody else notices which is your work and role in this game.

“Legitimate”, what a joke for god’s sake.

8 Likes

@GM_Francis
TOSKore, MMOVIPER or plain Lua Script. Which one is the most legal for you? :triumph:

Seems like you only checked Schwarznagger. Its obvious he’s the only one not botting himself, which doesnt mean his other bots arent doing the same. The main scriptuser is Stallone_ and Windows95 here, as my video footage proved.

I hope you killed the silver Groll in the end!

Btw, wanna see something funny? The scriptuser Stallone_ said something:

AFK-Botting huh? Big words coming from a scriptuser aka BOTTING. 54N7 was just sitting there doing nothing, if you’re wondering.

Ah and based on that tone, the Stallone ingame apparently is this guy here:

Air is getting thin huh?

@GM_Francis

Would you please not just ignore this issue?

The players:

Stallone_
Windows95
Stathem

On the server Fedimian,

are using scripts to move and act like bots without needing manual action. They are part-time bots administrated by Schwarznagger.

You should be able to detect their behavior. And If you cant, just allow everyone to use these scripts since you cant detect or ban them anyways.

I reported these guys when they were leveling (with bot programs) early in their accounts careers: Macro / Botting (Vedas Plateau, Fedimian)

How they are still botting and not banned is outrageous. GM please do something already.

They are obviously not legit at all, check my topic too.

@GM_Francis

At the time that I’m writing this, your post has been posted 5h ago, while this “GM” has answered someonelse 2h ago botting as well.
Just check this thread and compare hours https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/eu-fedimian-botter-goddess-ancient-garden-2/338683

So basically yea, they are legitimate players with a defined patterns and that’s all guys, buy gachas and tp stuff.

its ok to bot
aslong as u clever and dont get caught
hueuhueheue
also buy some tp item for protection xD

That’s my thread. He also didn’t seem to read it because I listed another bot and another thread, which he didn’t reply to.

Stallone_ is a botter and I’ve also reported him with evidence.

He’s a botter who leaves his macro on for hours. There is no one more deserving of a ban than him.

Can we suggest a GM change? People who actually cares about that game, knows about it’s content and don’t think that showing up to help should be considered as an event??

For real, they “were” there since the beginning, 6 months later we can count with one hand the times that they have been inside the game, doing nothing tho.

We don’t have enough with bugs and p2w stuff every patch that we also don’t have GM’s, or a phantom ones lol.

1 Like

Seeing their replies most GM’s here are bots as well. They only act according to the code they are programmed with, are unable to think, dont have any personality and randomly ignore cases they cant find evidences on. They get the evidences from a list that proves “wrong behavior”.

Whats on the list:

• using @clicID codes
  • perm botting (probably the chinese ones)

Whats apparently not on the list:

• part time botting
  • using macros to do the same over and over again

Anything whats not on the list cant be penaltied since these GM-bots are not designed to do so. Even if common sense says otherwise. Using a macro in a mouse for example is not even considered as 3-party program, since its hardware. It doesnt leave any evidence as well.

Even if common sense tells you its clearly forbidden, the gm-bots cant prove it, so they wont do anything.

6 Likes

Guys, gotta check this @Seiryuu @Sciguma

Visit their lodge to see multiple 247 characters AY LMAO

Oh yay the bot armee raises even more bots to macro the hell out of the game.

@GM_Francis

Would you please do something?

Serious question now @GM_Francis, is macroing this way legal?
I mean, if I make my own macro for my warlock and let it farming the whole day/night in Demon prison (autopath - auto dark theruge - auto quickcast and auto invocation as Schwarzenegger) I won’t get banned neither punished?

You need to buy 10k TP first to qualify.

2 Likes

THIS WAS ALREADY

1 Like

I know this might come hypocritical from me, a macro user in dinabee for as long as i can remember. I do agree that macroing in dinabee should be allowed, but BOTTING 24/7, is not something acceptable. people with macro need to take a break sometimes, mean that they have to rest their computer and modem, or take their laptop out, etc. etc. And most importantly, most macro isn’t 100% foolproof and can be harrased by other player (such as moving a sorcerer in dinabee forcefully using ice wall, changing monster in dinabee, etc.) which is good imo (I have an oracle and change monster all the time lol) but bots aren’t concerned with those and unstoppable. They hog the farming place 24/7 and didn’t leave until they decided to do so, which give macro user no place to farm there. And yeah, although the problem is technically resolved albeit with an unsatisfactory answer, I just need to type my opinion here or else it’ll haunt me for the rest of the day.

We should be grateful they still try to respond. Whole groups of illegitimate players left to their devices with little to no indication of consequence; nuthin’ new here.

Honestly they may as well come out and say how absurd it is trying to police and provide support for itos with a skeleton crew, language barrier, inadequate resources, and [redacted]. Being a GM can be such a thankless job man. I mean given the state of the game its like trying to keep a sinking raft afloat after your own captain poked it full of holes. Meanwhile, he gives you a spoon to bail out the water.

Theres nothing hypocritical in wanting to keep the status someone got already.

The question isnt about how intense people are macroing, as macroing perse is forbidden. Period.

Just that the possibility of ppl being annoyed by your actions is way less likely when you dont overdo it.

For those who didn’t quite get it, he meant to say:
Upon looking into the player’s TP purchase history we verified that your reported player is legitimate.
However, we will be sure to remind the players to avoid harassing our cash-cows.

3 Likes