Tree of Savior Forum

[EU] Fedimian Prices

High Demand Equipment Recipes

These items usually go for a high price/same value trade in Shouts. The problem is it takes ages to collect Talt for these items and the prices in the Market need to be fixed.

• Manamana Recipe: 3-5m
  • Catacombs Club Recipe: 3-5m
  • Catacombs Pike Recipe: 1-1.5m
  • Aias Recipe: 3-4m
  • Sage Wall Recipe: 2-4m
  • Maga Rod Recipe: 1-3m

I will update this from time to time.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yeah I find it strange too. Considering that I can buy a crafted Sage Wall for 2M already, it’d be weird if the recipe was more expensive.

I also want to note that shout trades are always more expensive than market trades. For example when we had to trade Dilgele for Talt because market min price was 19000, you could get 1 Talt for 5-7 Dilgele, but now that the market price was fixed, you can’t even sell Dilgele for 500 silver anymore.

This is Fedimian here. I don’t know which prices you observe but the last time I have seen a Sage Wall it was more than 4m in the Market. In Shout it is usually traded for Petamion Recipes, Aias and stuff like that.

If I could get a crafted one for 2m I had one worry less. :sweat_smile:

I’m also on Fedimian. Granted I didn’t check the prices on Sage Wall for a month, but I remember I had to decide between getting Beetleback for 300k or a Sage Wall for 2M and eventually decided for Beetleback to save silver. Maybe got more expensive lately? =o

Edit: In any case, as far as I know, min price is actually a tenth of max price, so why not just put 400k - 4M?

a lot of people are high level right now, even casuals, i bought almost all items for 1/4 the price its right now… you just took too long to level bro i only need a wind runner and 1 gladiator(expensive right now so i lost my chance) and i wont need to buy anything else for wizard or archer class until rank 8 and higher level cap :smiley: