Tree of Savior Forum

ET20F Cube and +35 Watering Can in Telsiai

Waiting for the +40 Watering Can

Doesn’t mean you reported it and IMC responded, that you can go around further using and display in shout the bug. Using the bug to cause further controversy to the World Boss party and item enhancement exploit is not in any way helping. Will let GM be the judge.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Apparently your eye is too blinded by the shtstorm to compare the time.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

And here i am reading this guide by @Veritas.

i guess i went to the wrong section.

Why would I fake a ticket that can easily be checked by IMC Staff?

So let me get this straight. You abused the exploit then reported it?

Ya, I was testing if it works by editing lua, and reported it.

Whether if I’m bannable is up to IMC’s decision.

That wasn’t smart at all. I’m sorry but you will most likely lose your account. You already have people wanting to see you banned. Also i’m pretty sure you knew the exploit worked, you just took it upon yourself to abuse it.

You can say you did it to make IMC aware but that’s complete BS lol.

For all you know, Mira gets hired by IMC for bug-finding

Why? They didn’t find the bug it was found long ago by someone else.

Getting nervous so you start insulting people? As I said, it doesn’t matter the time you reported it, it is about you showing off to the whole world your bug and cooking up even more chaos amidst the chaos. What’s more, you just have to report the bug, get a reponse and then somehow felt a sense of entitlement? To show the whole of Telsiai your glorious bug attempt at the most perilous of time of another major bug exploit, making things even more complicated for the developers to resolve the issue. You just dug your own grave mate.

1 Like

->Makes it big
->IMC Notices

I’d say its effective. Are you perhaps just salty that someone actually got ET 20F Cube?

Bait not taken. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You already took the bait, since forever.

Don’t remember you throwing any bait, last I remembered you were digging graves; your own.

The fact that you posted this thread is kinda proof that you were baited.

When the bans happened for using the cx addons, excrulon got banned too.

The strange thing is, he never used the cx stuff.

But he did do exactly what you did @Mirarara.

IMC isn’t very kind to those that “exploit” stuff like this, even if it is under the pretense of bringing it to their attention.

2 Likes

Well, as I said, it’s a good opportunity for me to finally stop with this game (just like how Excrulon did).

Tbh according to the new addon policy, I will not be banned until they announce that this is not allowed. However, under the making confusion policy, I will get banned.

Before the misinformation spread, that’s not true.