plsss fix this 5days cant play T_T i did any tips but still not working T_T

Didn’t help :confused: I will now just wait for a fix from IMC

that didn’t fix it here :crying_cat_face:

:frowning:

This is the error that im getting here

after click ok and opening againg, i just get the same error again and again

2 Likes

我成功了哈哈哈。 hahahahhahaha

That’s the same one I got! You can try view this thread I started and people were so helpful and posted some ‘solutions’ which worked for some, didn’t fix mine tho, might be worth a try.

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t35.0-12/13016571_10157344266790131_1870656089_o.jpg?oh=8510a7f8324771d1f8e4c4bf5dac97e9&oe=57187A2D

can’t get in, help please

1 Like

I’ll look the thread that you’ve mentioned and try to find a solution for this annoying error

I was able to solve the issue wich promted the two bars loading screen with some unreadable pop up appearing by navigating to “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release\patch”, after executing the file “tos.exe” a new file created itself, the normal loader appeared and took a bit more to load than usual. After that the game launches normally and I can access the server. (Steam was opened in the background meanwhile, prior to all of this I had done a steam cache veryfication on the game).

1 Like

No prob! I updated the post since a solution posted worked for me, you should check it out!

lol i just disable my bitdefender antivirus and its working!

I also had the error with funny symbolys. i did the update steam files and re opened and it was fine. how ever my antivirus stated the game.exe is a virus. Isnt that just lovely

its your anti virus protection that is blocking your from file update. tell your anti virus program to let ToS thru and you should be fine.

oh i got in no problem. it wants to qurenteen the file and delete it lol

1 Like

It worked for me after a few tries. On first try the same error occurred, the second try, error again, only on third try the game was opened, but i could not connect to servers, after that, i have closes the steam, open it again, an only than the game run after some time on launcher (4 ou 5 min) and now everything is working perfectly :smiley: thanks

Any ETA on when the fix will happen?

Actually, this is how it looks in english, beside, openning again or run the client does nothing since it is already running

1 Like

I tried to reinstall my game in hopes that it would fix the issue but it didn’t work. It says there’s about 19,864 In-Game on steam right now playing, seems only a handful are experiencing the issue.

same error IMC pls fix

Just tried something, me and my wife both play the game, and we both use addons.

I didn’t delete my add ons before I installed the new update on my PC, however on her PC I deleted the addon folder and the SumAni.ipf file located in the data folder then ran the game with the play button on steam, her game patched as normal without errors, then launched as normal without errors.

So the only thing I can see here that is causing the problem is the addon.