Tree of Savior Forum

Erased. 20characters

Hahahahahaha its so funny how you waste time writing big texts. I just laugh about how fool you are being, and I never read it. Keep doing your job trying to proof for yourself and your friends that you are the owner of the truth. If it gives some good result in a near future, let me know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

k

[quote=“Kalahari, post:44, topic:344249”]
out of the context[/quote]

1 Like

This one reads all my texts just to cut some parts and place out of the context hahahaha.

huehuehue

too long didnt read

but complain anyway

n wonder why people dont take calamari seriously

huehuehue

@anarth, did u adopted this calamari whiteknight, he seems lower quality than ur usual rebutal

2 Likes

I dont want you to take me serious but the staffs to ban trolls like you :wink:

@anarth is a saltknight, @kalahari is a blindknight

1 Like

Can i be the AwooKnight?

Also those guys only want attention. I know nobody that takes seriously those guys. They had a huge reason to be mad like 6 months ago, now they are just clowns with nothing better to do. You will see all the replies to this post with their defensive/offensive comments i can bet it, yet they will only like themselves and boost their own comments aswell trying to look important or meaningful.

They won’t really change, so far my job has been directing new people to the resource discords by PM or personally advicing. Just work around them, ignore them and let them be the clowns they are.

FunnyHue, MissthePointHue and RageHue, i wont answer this thread any further btw, so =P

1 Like

Playing the same game, then you are a BJknight , aiming for @haukinyau1.

@haukinyau1

Kalahari works on his own will, I don’t need to recruit people (or minions in your case) to stand my point.

aw, u could u know

then forum would be fun~

just, dont, play, flag

huehuehue

1 Like

Tagging you is a pain, not doing it anymore.

3 Likes

noted on your bait n it has been resolved

thanks for your tp purchase.

mr kim is one dollar closer getting his new ferrari

huehuehue

1 Like

hey

atleast im consistent in keeping my brandname/trademark

1 Like

How does it feel to have VacaOverpower seeking your attention all the time? how does it feel being a senpai?

1 Like

let’s go talk about afk farm?

1 Like

Sure, I still hope that it becomes an intorelable behavior. If IMC ever comes saying ‘hey guys, you can afk farm as much as you want’ I’ll be making 5 necros.

Don’t come posting your ticket here because it clearly question ‘is afk illegal?’, which completely shows how limited your english is.

1 Like

< system> Great Whiteknight appeared.

1 Like

bcs it was a quote from another plp

u engrish is badi tuu

u engrish is badi tuu

gasps, the most hated player in Silute has offended me, I have no words.

1 Like

hated?
it’s not my fault if rank5 players do not like to listen the truth
AFKMACROBOT hate me

some plp from Hydrarium too

hatred and envy can confuse some

1 Like