Tree of Savior Forum

Episode 13 : Scar of Fate

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Episode 13 : Scar of Fate’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2179

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

2 Likes

for me this story with the mirtina ore is well out of place it seems that they came up with this idea at the last minute which unfortunately brings even more holes to the plot and I think they could keep the orsha quests and the old map somehow, I imagine all the effort work put into those quests being thrown away (which is unfortunately not the first time).

4 Likes

The Orsha arc was nothing but a duplicate of the Klaipeda arc, with same mobs and same rewards. It was a mistake since day 1 and even more pointless after the removal of the city choice at start. It’s good to see they will recycle the maps for new content.

The opposite actually, Orsha quests early on felt kind of rushed as a way, during the very early game, for IMC to create less lag on low level Klai-side maps. Up til you get to around level 80ish, none of the quests really tied in much to the overarching story, though they did add some tie-ins later.

I still think removing those maps is sad, there were so many interesting/hidden things there that mostly added context to some of the side stories if you were paying very close attention (but almost no one cares about MMO stories so I get it).

1 Like

Well at least it gives me a bit of hope that maybe it won’t be 2 months from now. :relieved:

what I meant was not so much about the mobs or rewards but about the quests themselves I think that quest you do with the bishop’s dog is super interesting among others and that unfortunately will get lost and even if they were made for support the klaipeda route like csiko commented i personally find the beginning of orsha quests much more fun than klaipeda … cof cof crystal mine.

2 Likes

should we start the 3 months counter now?

it is usually 3 months after it starts on the Korean server and it has been a little over 1 month since
left there so I think that in the next few weeks chapter 12 will end and in about 2 months 13 will come.

Poor Marnox :frowning:
Not only he was a level 20 boss that was oneshotted with a basic attack but now he will be completely left out of the main story. Unless they also recycle him fulltime as Maru.

1 Like