Tree of Savior Forum

Episode 12 Updates

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Episode 12 Updates’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1922

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

2 Likes

the Missing Patch Notes from over a week ago?

Nice :+1:

2 Likes

better than nothing.consider its early release of patch without the details that could hold back patch release for 2 more weeks.

Capture

umm… :hey:

“Some Moster Cards are excluded from the colletion lists. Players who already had complete the collections will receive cards that had been used as materials”

Ah that’s the reason why I had 3 cards in my market retreive tab that I had no idea where they came from…

“New items will be purchasable at the Wings of Vaivora Coin Shop”

Note: you get 20 Vaivora coins per month, the 3 emote packs cost 150 coins, which means 8 months of playing. And that’s for… ONE ■■■■■■■ CHAR!!! Yes, if you want the emotes for all your team, you have to play 8 months * number of characters to get the emotes. THIS IS ABSURD!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

No, the third pack at 50 coins is for both emotes.

Not really… You have one pack with Vakarine (5 emotes), one pack with Dionys (4 emotes) and one pack with both characters (7 emotes). If you want all the emotes (16), you have to spend 150 coins.

Oh, then my bad, I glanced at it and thought it was just one emote. That’s kinda crazy indeed.

i can wait 8 months but ffs why emoticons are not available for the whole account???

There was not really anything else good in that shop. So i saved all coins until they add something nice, like these emotes. And it’ll save more coins now.
Getting them at my Main is not bad. But would be nice if they change them to TeamBased.

some stupid jewels or items they throw at us in events

They have usually been cheap and can get from a low easy fast dungeon or the events.
Total waste to spend coins on them. At any time.

1 Like