Tree of Savior Forum

Episode 11: An Introduction

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Episode 11: An Introduction’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1666

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

4 Likes

@GM_Sebastian you are still on this world :exploding_head:

sorry to disappoint you but it was just staff bob having an identity crisis

3 Likes

:scream:

I can take forgetting a password but that was spooky. . .

:relieved: am happy you got your identity corrected :smirk:

why is @STAFF_Bob a big mood recently?

The maximum values of the random stats that appear upon identification will be increased as well as the increased occurrence of useful options such as increased critical rate.

This is a good change.

I avoided unidentified equipment like the plague and dismantled it immediately, fed it to gems, etc. because getting maybe 1 good piece of gear out of 1000 that you can’t use for any of your characters is neither fun nor motivating.

It remains to be seen, if there’s an actual improvement that motivates me to identify gear, or if I end up with 9/10 one line gear enchants with +15 fire property resistance instead of 10/10 with this update.

Last Revelation…:sad: Time to make fan fics and arts.

1 Like

Last Revelation? I hope it doesn’t mean the game will stagger now.
Main point of ToS compared to other games is how classes and characters always evolve, would feel wrong if it stopped…

And I remember seeing level 600 maps when I was level 76, it spooked me, don’t forget them :heeey:

If you follow the story, it clearly states that after getting the last Revelation (episode 11), you will have to face Giltine (episode 12 most likely, in the later 2019).
It further says that after facing Giltine, it will be the end and start of everything, as it will start the real battle against all the other demon lords and “evil” gods/goddesses.

So there is enough in the story for at least 14 or 15 episodes in total.

If they play it cleverly, there will be Master Classes/Circles in episode 12, unlocked after officially defeating Giltine.

3 Likes

Update is nice and all, but where are these?

:tired:

5 Likes

There are some stories that need to be continued. Like, finding Ausrine, knowing what happened to Rexipher and Diena after Jonael Commemorative Orb’s quest, and such. Hopefully, to see what Baiga looks like. :satisfaction:

2 Likes

I think now that the cities are recovering since the disaster it would be cool if more npcs were put into the towns that gossip about current events, make the cities look a little busier with the refugees coming in like some new shops and pubs for npcs

Also a way to create missions for players seeking specific items and bounties, say if one player needs ores, sort of similar to the old item shops we used to have, but not in shopform so there’s less city clutter

2 Likes

We all know, as soon as IMC decides to release a class like luchador, they’d get a lucha mask skill that drains all their SP in a few milliseconds while increasing luchador attack skills by like 10%.

We’ve been down this road before often enough!

I’d love the class concept, though.

thats not puppeteer, is fortune teller costume

Will untradeable Velcoffer Gear attained before update from cubes become trade-able after Episode 11 update?

please consider making maces the same tier of equipment as Swords and rods, it is tedious that you have about 1000 attack less from a T10 weapon at level 420 and also the status disadvantage.

A STR-focused Cleric has about 120 STR less than a STR-focused Archer or Swordsman, which nets him about 500 attack less than a Swordsman/Archer at the same level.

If you combine this, a physical Cleric build will have on average 1500 attack less with endgame gear, which is a lot, considering you need to get 9 additional upgrades on a +16 weapon just to catch up on the attack value (i.e. a +25 T10 Sevinos legendary one-handed mace on a Cleric is as good as a +16 T10 Sevinos legendary one-handed sword on a Swordsman;)

To catch up to dagger values, you need a lot more (i.e. a +31 T10 Sevinos legendary one-handed mace on a Cleric is as good as a +16 T10 Sevinos legendary dagger on a Scout) even though Scouts have less STR on average than Archers/Swordsmen because of the higher initial attack value of daggers and pistols.

It’s still ridiculous seeing 8 potential on a weapon. A Cleric will probably never be able to close that 1500 - 2300 attack gap with 8 potential, of which 3 potential are used to socket gems.

IMC needs to address this discrepancy, at least by increasing maces physical attack values to the same level as one-handed swords/rapier/one-handed spears as they can no longer equip high-level swords and thus are stuck with maces (magic Clerics can use rods to decrease the gap to Wizards).

Even after that, Clerics will have on average less attack by the stat spread discrepancy, which grows with every successive level cap, so I don’t see the point in keeping the physical attack value of maces artificially low if the potential on weaponry is decreased in a way that hinders over-upgrading to close the gap.

Edit: corrected the values

Can you please elaborate on the new ichor system?

So if I put in one item, it will be 33% chance if the item is full potential of 13? If I put in 3 of the same (39/39 potential) , it will be 100%.

What happens if I put in 26/39? Will the % be taken as a fraction (ie it will be 67%). What happens if that fails? Will I lose 1 potential? And if I do, which item takes that potential loss?

Imagine if we’d ichor at 26/39, then 25/39, then 24/39, etc. Failing after 5 times happens ~1% of the time. Wouldn’t it be cheaper to put in 2 always and fail a few times?

Please correct me if I am wrong or my math is wrong.

The system is easy: for each item you put in the process, you get (100 / 3) * (current pot / max pot) % chance of succeeding; if you fail, the process will consume ALL the items you have engaged in ichoring. So you’re better using 1 item with full pot vs 3 items with 4/12 pot, since both will give you 33% chance of succeeding, but if you fail you’d lose 1 item vs 3.

Removing 1 potential will be gone. It will be a yes/no switch: either you get the ichor or everything you engage will be lost. I guess it’s better since you will only need to put extracting kit/powder once.

Thanks, it wasn’t clear that the potential loss system is being completely removed and changed to an all or nothing system.