Tree of Savior Forum

English player (no longer) looking for guild

I’ve started to hit the slowdown point and getting a little bored of the grind all by me lonesome, so hoping to find a guild to play with. Run some dungeons, grind together in maps for Silver, loot, Gems and whatnot. I’m having a look through the promotions, but thought I’d ask at the same time. Two birds, one stone.

Some stuff about myself, for you nosy buggers lol.

I’m Kev, 35 from England. Have been an avid gamer since single-digits (way back on the old Master System, Acorn and BBC Micro computers). I’ve played all manner of games over the years, and have seen the rise and fall of many. Favourite genre is definitely RPG, online and otherwise. I love Morrowind, it’s without a doubt the game I’ve spent the most time in.

I’m a bit sarcastic (what a shocker, coming from England, I know), a little flirty, and will try to establish myself as a hard worker while in guilds. If there is a “guild currency” to earn that can be spent to improve anything, I’m typically all over that straight away before doing anything else.

I guess that will do for now. Save some for later, eh?

A few criteria, just so you know what I’m looking for:

1. Klaipeda server. I was on EU, but I refuse to pay £13 to change my bloody name lol.
  2. Preferably a decent name. It sounds petty, but I don’t want to be in a guild with a silly name like “Buttholes” or whatever. Just how it is. I wouldn’t name my own guild as such, so wouldn’t join one like that.
  3. English-speaking is a must-have. I don’t know any other languages, except bad English.
  4. Mature members. Now by “mature” I don’t mean all old geezers, who never laugh at anything. I’m just looking for a guild that isn’t full of children squeaking all day about Pokemon and My Little Pony, anime and constant swearing. I’m all for having some fun, a giggle at innuendos and chuckling at farts. But I’m 35, so ideally it would be nice to have some people close-ish to my own age.
  5. Due to my weird schedule, and whether or not I have work, I might play all day for days on end, then disappear for weeks. So long as you are okay with that, and won’t kick me due to unannounced absences, we’ll get along just fine. I will try to say beforehand, but sometimes I can’t (or just forget, to be honest).
  6. No role-playing guilds please. It’s not really my thing.
  7. I do have a headset but prefer not to use it unless it’s for something like The Division where it is desperately needed. If it’s mandatory for your guild, then I could potentially be persuaded to use it, if there is pizza. Or chocolate cake.
  8. I will be sticking to PvE content, and have zero interest in PvP. If you participate in PvP, that’s fair enough, but I will not be joining in. I have never liked it, and it always brings out the worst in people.

Hope to see you around!

Hey Kev! Have a look at: [NA - Klaipeda] Innocence

I think we can match your criteria quite well.

1. We are in Klaipeda and some of our members are from EU as well.
  2. Innocence is a pretty decent one right? We also have the greatest in-game icon!
  3. English speaking check. Tho we do have members from all over the world, everyone still discusses in english.
  4. Most of our members are either at early twenties or some late twenties. A couple can act less maturely (swear etc.) and quite many are into anime and so on but it’s not constantly discussed on general chats - instead we have specific channels for that. Hopefully this isn’t too bad, I think we are pretty decent mostly.
  5. We do prefer active members but life happens to all of us sometimes so this is completely acceptable to us. We do prefer informing but a lack of doesn’t lead to a kick.
  6. Neither ours.
  7. We don’t really voice chat that much so not a problem!
  8. Anytype of player is welcome to us, we mostly PvE as well.

We do have some rules so check them out if you’re interested. Our original leader is MIA (in-game leader is replaced) so if you’re interested pm me instead here or just respond to this and I’ll pm you our discord link.

Thanks for the reply, Val. I will definitely consider it. Going to give it a few days, read some more promotions and see if there are some more replies. But it does look good.

All the best!

1 Like

Just a quick note.

I will be on and off from the game over the next month, as The Division is holding a surprise Global Event throughout March (sweet, sweet Classifieds!). It’s looking like the schedule will be 4 days of event, then 3 days rest. So I won’t be overly active, but I’ll be about on the days in between.

I’ll probably have made a decision by the first rest period and will drop the leader a message (either here or in-game).

So don’t feel bad if my replies take a while, or I don’t seem all that quick to join. It’s just that I’ve put off playing TD until the next event (last one was end of January) and it’s a good opportunity to play some games with my housemate.