Tree of Savior Forum

English CBT2 Date?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/57994303.jpg

4 Likes

3 Likes

only if you get a key xd

Lack of information is a HUGE turn off to this game. Wish they were NOT self publishing because it has obviously made them lazy AF.

While I agree with your logic on lack of information, donā€™t assume they are ā€œlazyā€. There are probably other issues hindering their process for the beta over here.

website is going maintenance right now, I hope something happen :unamused:

I herd somewhere it was on the 19th, no clue if its true or not though :expressionless:

But they did give us information. They informed us CBT2 is close and most likely happening THIS MONTH if everything goes as planned. Itā€™s way smarter to keep information back as there can be a setback. Weā€™ve been given more than enough information. My jimmies are rustled. Who are you to call them lazy?

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t say that there is a lack of info for a game that is still in development. They said more keys going out in October so hopefully itā€™s soon. They didnā€™t give a hard date so they are probably trying to finish up some stuff. Iā€™m sure they want to be happy with where the game is before they bring in more testers.

Maintenance ended now, Nothing happen as alwayā€¦ :expressionless:

There is no reason for anyhting to happen, you donā€™t need to take the site down for a single post.

My hope is destroyed ;w;

destroyed x2 :cry: :cry:

Hugs, hugs for everyone. Weā€™ll get through this together with the power of embrace!

1 Like

Ah, I love this kind of player. This game isnā€™t even on open beta and they demand shet as if they payed a subscription or something.

Never change, the Internet would be boring without you.

Oh, but it just the next beta test will, in fact, be open to everyone wishing to join!

1 Like

Yeah, thatā€™s why they should at least wait for the game to launch its open beta to start complaining, jeez xD

1 Like

You were right, young padawan c;

ICBT2 starts on 27th. (Iā€™m guessing)

I was right, itā€™s the 27th! o wo

START : Tuesday, October 27, 2015, 03:00 AM (EDT)