Tree of Savior Forum

English CBT2 Date?

Thats not true, CBT1 the top 1000 players; half way through the beta got keys to distribute.

The beginning IMC distributed through a red button on the homepage of this site.

Seems to me they will officially announce the date of the CBT next week. 19th looks like a good day.

I want to continue my str acolyte ! I need to become a monk T___T

I guess you have to start over, there was a char whipe… :frowning:

just hope that 5k++ are all genuine players

Well i’m one of those, waiting desperatly and hopping i’ll get a cbt2 access key.
I just need something to replace RO in my life kof kof

No but seriously give me a key :pray:

Edit: Forgot to say please

1 Like

i dont get what you talking about dude, o.O im top 200++ and gave a key to my friend, i don’t get what you talking about

Oop, sorry, misread what you said. I thought it was said that “Players distributed keys”.

I dont think that IMC games should allow players to distribute keys. If you read the surveys out of nearly 3k surveys, lets then 1 percent didnt like the game. I think it was 5 people. A lot of people are pretty interested in the game. SO I dont think it be something to worry about someone not interesting in the game getting a key.

Regarding double accounts, I know that was a situation, but a lot of the fake accounts were dealt with. And IMCgames even mentioned that they dealt with accounts, but couldnt really do much about people who got 2-3 via google+ Facebook logins. Before they dealt with accounts, it was basically half the chance of getting in, but when they finished dealing with them. It was pretty much 90 percent chance of getting one.

Actualy i was asking IMCGAMES TOS Team for a key out of pity not you :joy:

Lol this is one of the worst ideas I’ve ever read.

Interesting idea, but only if I’m the one picking who gets one. :smirk:

i need to play now! really hyped about this game

2 Likes

-shakes a sinister fist at-

All I want is an announcement so i dont have to check forum every 5 seconds

This post is hilarious and wasn’t given enough credit imo :joy:

They said it is October. So an announcement should be made soon.

1 Like

october 31

2 Likes

Really hope I’m one of the lucky snowflakes that’ll get into the next cbt

No matter if you get a key or not, you’ll always be a special snowflake. Don’t let anybody tell you otherwise!

1 Like

Ok we are starting to lose our minds. We need any piece of information regarding the CBT, staff, please.