Tree of Savior Forum

English CBT2 Date?

rest in peace CBT2 dream :frowning:

ICBT2 starts on 27th. (I’m guessing)

How I reach this conclusion:

• There was an announcement that ICBT2 would start some time this
    month.
  • There’s only 2 weeks (+ a few days) left of this month.
  • I think they’d at least give a 1 week notice for when they give out
    the extra beta keys.
  • From looking at previous CBT dates, they usually start on Monday or
    Tuesday.
  • There’s less than 7 days until next tuesday, there’s only one other
    monday/tuesday this month.

So next week we’ll probably get an announcement about it (if not by the end of this week).

6 Likes

I thought the same thing but for this Monday and Tuesday,so it has to be next week the registrations.

also (irrelevant info here) same date as the overwatch beta.

support ur idea if they don’t announce it on Thursday

How many time’s do I come on here for a release I do it often often often yes I check it often I wanna play that freakin bad that I check this crap often T~T

I guess its going to be around 4th week of October or worst November.

It’s going to be yesterday.

3 Likes

You dont need to register for the betas. You automatically are signed up logging into the “Home” page.

It was just a dream. Wake up, everyone!

I’m dying from the wait… The suspense is killing me! Lol…

I keep telling myself it will prolly be on last day of oct so IF it comes earlier, it’ll be like a gift came early… But hope it will come soon! One can always hope… =P

2 Likes

The next Monday or Tuesday. Keep your hype up guys !

They never mention how would they distribute the keys for the CBT2.

For new people and busy people to give them a chance to do wtv its necessary to be eligible for receiving a beta key like last time they gave us about a week.We don’t know what are the requirements for this time,can be different because of all the people making multiple accounts.

the waiting is killing me…

2 Likes

Thats a valid point, though I doubt theyll change the method when they have all previous testers in records. And that way shown to be successful. I believe theyll do it the same way previously. Its also safe too. Its not conventional. But you dont need to go searching through your spam box for your keys. Where people can also send you fake emails. Just come in, check the homepage, a red “betakey button” will appear telling you if you got in.

It seems logical that they would never really release the CBT on the same day they give out the keys. If they release the keys later this week, could it be possible that the CBT will start in the weekend or early of next week?

HHEEYYY GUYS!! o/

There’s PLENTY of October in the following years.

just chill, we won’t run out of Octobers just yet :smiley:

1 Like

I’d prefer if they let the CBT 1 players distribute the key, like have legit player who are still active and interests in the game have keys, and distribute them for others, any form of selling keys and such, if you report it, the person selling/trading for stuff will get ban and the person who reported will get a key or extra key,

I don’t think I like this idea since we’d get spammed PMs and or have whining about the unfairness of the distribution process because friends only gave to friends etc. etc.

Randomness is more fair since you’re just winning a lottery essentially. I’m sure IMC has also accounted for fake accounts and people who don’t want to test the game anymore.

What I’m saying is that iCBT TESTERS shouldn’t be able to pick and choose who gets in and who doesn’t. Either way, statistics wouldn’t agree with a testing group that isn’t random.

Yea i know it would be unfair, i got like 10++ friends who wanna try the game, but i’m sure few CBT1 player drop the game already, and also some fake account / double account , oh well,… i’m in CBT now anyway just hope that 5k++ are all genuine players