Tree of Savior Forum

Enchater Empowering disappointment

First… I know since a while it gives a massive max sp boost too what is awesome… but its original purpose was to raise our levels… and now I see how useless it is for that…

So I wanted Empowering because I thought it would be fun to bring noobs or low level players earlier to good grinding places like demon prison or kalejimas etc… but no… it doesn’t “eleminate” the level penalty…

Then we tried it with dungeons and with “enter now” it works but not with auto match… Does it even worth to bring in somebody to a higher level dungeon earlier without the auto match bonus exp? (Mabye it is idk but it doesn’t rly seem that good for me either…)

Also i heard it maybe works with challanges…but I don’t rly see the purpose there either… there aren’t big jumps in exp that you get from monsters and maybe some penalty would also apply to that person because it doesn’t help with the penalties…so…

This skill could be useful and have so much potential but they only “fixed” it with the sp boost and that’s it?

I think it should/could also allow to equip equipment that you couldn’t yet… that also could be a great help with leveling… just saying…

So yeah… the sp boost is great… but I’m still totally disappointed…

1 Like

I remember that someone has been talking about this for a long long time ago.
When Enhanter reached circle 2. This skill was a mistake otl…
I think the dev just doesn’t care about because they think no one will use it.
Enchanter already lacks of skillpoints then Empowering is just a joke and filler skill with them…

1 Like