Tree of Savior Forum

[EN/PT-BR] Theorycrating the best GvG group ever / teorizando a melhor build GvG do mundo

Roses are red
Violet are blue
The forum are in english
The thread should be too

2 Likes

Google Translate is easy though.

1 Like

Did you read the description? It is in english, and I explain quite clearly what I intend to do and why it makes no sense for it to be in English as, well, all of SA Server players whom I intend to test it with don’t speak english as their native language. I could translate it tomorrow when servers are down and I have nothing to do.

read what i wrote correctly, i’m not complaining, i’m telling you the right thing to do in which if you want to ignore it’s up to you.

but i don’t like to encourage people to not use international language because this is international forum.

Or just google translate it I guess… Most of it is understandable, at least from a PT-BR point of view. Anyway, what do you actually think about this crazy group idea?

I actually didn’t read it because I’m not interested in GvG. I know I know… why join the thread, right?

well you are kinda right I guess, edited the original post with english as well. Can you give some feedback about the builds now? :smiley:

where is the tank in that? i mean swordsman tank.

Actually, while the main focus is obviously GvG, it could potentially be one of the best PvE parties as well. Maybe with a few changes, such as adding a Rune Caster and making Cryo go Wiz 3 for quick cast. The archer could be replaced with a Swordsman with Petalsta / Rodelero to taunt / tank.

It does allows this combo somewhat (needs a Rune Caster to be complete): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvPq47io95Y, so soloing bosses would be pretty easy.

Since the main focus would be GvG is tank needed? Taunt does anything to players? Also, considering everyone in the party will have super high CON/DEX and SPR and many, many buffs, is a tank even needed at all?

No Oracle or Kabbalist? Blasphemy!

now that i think about it, yeah that’s true also i don’t see the reason why you need monk in there.

Well, a second cleric is interesting because of Daino, higher lvl safety zone, more heals and divine might. And monk adds more DPS (since a lot of the classes are Support, more DPS is important). Energy Blast, from what I’ve read (no real proof / test) increases with both Matk and Atk, and can crit, making it amazing if you have high INT/STR/DEX. It also comboes with Ice Wall making it awesome for PvE content, which is also desirable at a lesse degree.

But feel free to suggest other party compositions, I certainly don’t “own” the best possible group, and it probably is different in game from what I actually think it will be like XD

Very interesting XD

Now… I wonder. Check out an earlier thread I made:

I wonder if a C3 Linker takes more than just the base stats? i.e. Could a Linker share the highest AOE Defense Ratio of the team? If one person managed to get 3 hair accessories, and there is a shield or something that gives +2 AOE Defense Ratio, and probably more out there as well… I wonder if that would give the whole party like +5-8 extra AOE Defense Ratio just if the tank is equipped properly for it?

o.o

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Did you even bother reading my post? Having max ALL attributes on everyone in the party for everything seems pretty OP. Do explain why 2 monks, 2 paladins and 1ful support would be better?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

According to these images:

I would say no, it doesn’t. The only things that changed are the ones directly related to stats, such as hp/sp pool, hp/sp regen, physical/magical attack, crit rate/attack and accuracy. Things like physical defense, block penetration and AoE ration (which are all based on gear rather than stats) did not change.

Doh… was worth a shot! XD

If you ever get a dream team together though I’d suggest stacking AOE Defense Ratio =P Seriously prevents a ton of damage to the party/guild as a whole XD

I’ve changed the Archer build to include Scout, as, according to this: Spiritual Chain compilation (LOOKING FOR ASSISTANCE - KLAIPEDA SERVER) allows the entire party to get invisible using spiritual chain (at least on iCBT, uncofirmed for iTOS). Making the entire party invisible surely seems better than adding more damage with poison, because it allows to set up ice wall/psy combo and also to focus on enemy healers/clerics or even to regroup and heal if losing.