Tree of Savior Forum

Empty Halloween Bernice dungeon

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 06/11/2019

Server Name: Fedimian

Team Name: Dawndeath

Character Name: Senyakaze

Bug Description :
Halloween Bernice dungeon sometimes doesn’t start, you get thrown into an empty room.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Click on Event Board, choose Halloween Bernice dungeon
  2. Enter
  3. Empty area

This can happen with one character and not the other. Logging off or even restarting the game doesn’t fix the problem, seems like a “flag” put on the character. Very annoying since the AP you get from the event is char bound and the char you want the AP for is flagged.

Could be related to channel mismatch bug, since that issue is still not fixed after last patch.

3 Likes

Restarting the game worked for me, but nothing (reentering, relogging, char change) else.

Same thing happened to me. Its still not fixed even when restarting D:

happened to me on stage 1 yesterday…then I went to stage 2 and I could do that one… weird…

Hello @draconis,

Kindly send us a support ticket so we can investigate your concern.

Thank you

same here, no fix yet

Thank you for the report guys.
I have forwarded the issue to the devs they will be looking to fix it ASAP :ghost:

3 Likes

this problem always occur to me when i try to “intercept” during loading time by even simply pressing button, clicking etc. the loading process seems to be “fragile”. even when i login to any map, the stage progress screen beside the map is always there loading for a sec.

Lol after I saw your post I tried this in Stage 4 16-20?
And was hoping I can skip this and continue with stage 5 :laughing:
No success tho. Got stuck there. :tipping_hand_man:t4:

Hehe… No, I had stage 2 already open. I just wanted to do stage 1 for the quick daily reward.

You could try from stage 3 tho…but that’s quite an annoying stage.

Hi just wanted to add that neither changing characters or picking a different stage or log in and out worked either.

checking steam files didn’t help either

any solution yet to this problem I enter like 20 times and everytime get an empty dungeon

restart game sometimes not even work. neither relog or change character ofc

I hope this is fixed today. Not only you cannot enter Halloween Bernice Dungeon, but all instanced content is now reduced to a single channel, meaning you have to wait for people to get out to have a chance to get in. Both problems are definitely related: sounds like the Halloween Bernice dungeon has a critical resource leak (channels not closed) which propagate to all the server.

This is NOT fixed… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Got myself in a empty Bernice twice yesterday, meaning that channels are still leaking, and it’s probably just a matter of time before we’re stuck with no more channels to play with like last week. The maintenance simply reset the channels without fixing the source of the problem.

Same here. First day was smooth, then the next day the problem still persisted.

Yup, still not fixed.

Bug is still there :tired:

Still empty bernice dungeon. not fixed yet. out of 10 tries i have 1 instance where theres mobs o.o. please fix

i still get the problem too sometime but now change channel fix it for me.back then even restart the game didnt solve it.