Tree of Savior Forum

Elementalist in Onmyoji build

is your summon not doing anything lol?

i find that my gorkas actually ends up doing more damage against tankier mobs since it just sits there hitting them all day, coming from playing a zealot, it feels like you have fanatic illusion on all the time lol

Yesā€¦ full SPR summon buffed by thauma steroids is your main source of damage :wink:

oh yea speaking of the costumes, was it hard? I never bother with any new rank8 costumes since I only tried the shadowmancer one, and my computer lags like crazy and couldnā€™t even get the first reward.

HAHAHAHAā€¦ you have to play a minigame which involves an arena full of white and red paper dolls, and you have to make them collide to gain points. I basically waited 5 mins doing nothing and watching those dolls collide randomly and got enough points to get the stage 2 costumes. I probably need to interact somehow to get the third, but Iā€™m not even sure about that :wink:

its very random, imo its just pure luck to get 550 points ._.

Thereā€™s definitely a huge luck factorā€¦ but you need to smartly sometimes change their rotation so they turn into each other. Itā€™s easy to make bad turns as the turn takes imo too long to channel.

yes it is imo quest area is too big and too laggy ._.

1 Like

yup itā€™s really laggy for me too :x

Iā€™ve done this quest when the server opened, and what I can advise is: change the paper dollā€™s direction randomly, eventually they will hit each otherā€¦ Iā€™ve got every costume ate the third attemptā€¦and I think I was the first one to get all costumes and that red accessorie IN MY SERVERā€¦ It helps if you go with speed option and petā€¦now itā€™s really laggy :frowning:

What about Wiz3-Cryo3-RC-Onmy 2

Onmyoji damage sucks, good thing didnā€™t bother ima stick to my ele wl <3

agree, but the costume and the special accessory is too hard to ignore the class itself (and the special tp costume) </3

1 Like