Tree of Savior Forum

Ele Warlock in ET

Wiz -> surespell, sleep, quickcast, magic missile
Ele -> hail, electrocute, meteor and frost cloud
Warlock -> pole of agony, mastema, 1 in DT

the rest doesnt really matter
I went 10 on surespell for laziness
U can swap meteor for freezing sphere, but i dont recommend it (u dont really need single target skills)

1 Like

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2111bbbff.1b233f51657585.1f3f5a85.1a28314a51

Also you can choose any gear you want, except for leather OFC. (Armors)

I agree with Jeynka.

Sleep will be your one of the most reliable cc since you don’t get any more else besides earthquake and hail, For level 15, the duration is already comparable to freeze effect of Cryomancers.

As for earthquake, lvl1 might be enough as it only hit once and can also make a fuzz in party play as it knockbacks mobs. For trash mobs, sure but for high leveled enemies? Probably not.

Hail is one your core skills so I’m not sure why it’s not maxed.

1 Like

@Chiro-Hisuke Just poiting out that Meta Warlock isn’t one of the best DPS as you said, actually it is outscaled so far by physical classes (at least for well rounded premade groups and higher solmiki stages, not talking about random shout groups). Hope the future Ele buffs make em shine again.

1 Like

Elelock is definitely one of the best DPSers, sure doppel and shinobi are stronger, but those 2 classes have been proven to be way too strong right now, so nerfs wouldn’t be a surprise.

@Chiro-Hisuke the thing is these aren’t opinions, it’s pretty much clear that the tweaks given by us
make the build better, but it’s your character and you build it however you want, just know that others (like OP) might be more interested in the most efficient build.

as a fellow warlock’er , here is a link to my ET guide and its all recorded from my view.
is WL still good for ET? yes.

@lagunarealm48 I was mostly talking about archer classes, sapper, falco, canno, mergen, they all outdamage warlock by having more syngergies together or with cleric classes/chronos, i’ve been farming 40F for a while, and i clearly would refuse to swap an archer for an elelock (tried it out, lost about 40 second on DPS checks) would prefer an Ele/RC but still don’t want a wizard class beside support (at the moment, ele getting buffed might change my opinion). Doppel is great but shinobi is kind of meh when it comes to ET.

1 Like

@Chiro-Hisuke so you’re one of those guys that think an opinion can’t be wrong, yeah you better shut up.

@Jeynka well of course those archer classes will be more useful than elelock for 31f and 36f, the 2 handed bow att is a big damage boost. Aiming+hail though, that still can clear flying mobs really fast.

1 Like

Hm .To be honest here,I think you’re mistaking criticisms as insults. The people around here just are trying to correct you yet respond to them so negatively. I was quite surprised that you call my reply a threat even though I only tried to reason why agree to the one of the posters in the thread.

If you can’t see these criticism as corrections rather than insults, you’ll have a hard time expressing yourself in the forums.

3 Likes

can you guys pls stop Reply on my comment(s) ? thanks!

@BlaXun and what is wrong with you ? i beeing polite too :thinking:

1 Like

All of this is the reason why I don’t even bother anymore to express my experience and opinion about builds anywhere. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

you can express your opinion. Just dont label it as meta warlock dps

3 Likes

If you’re not open to constructive criticism don’t bother expressing yourself at all.

4 Likes

See, exactly what I am saying, your tone seems very pointed right now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Meta only means making your overall gameplay easier without options to explore/develop.
Ele3 Wl2 is still very viable , dont fret too much about it.

meanwhile enjoy this clip of us having fun with an unusual line up
Doppel becomes psuedo-kino for Cryo

Eh cata can do the same, IW its broken AF but some people dont realize its actual “potential” (over 200m in 1min its not potential its broken and unbalanced AF imo)

OT, why is having a “meta” build bad so suddenly? i dont remember people complaing in RO when the set up for woe was the same FOR YEARS, well its 2017 so i guess meta builds are bad and we all have to be diferent and try new things, even if its a waste of time or not viable at endgame.

That cryo had a high enhanced (glowing with red) and probably transcended to high level regard horn staff. He also managed to get 4k blessings, which contributed a lot too…for something “OP,” sounds like it requires a heck of a lot of setup to get there, and I’ve seen (probably equally geared) doppels melt that boss just as fast without the ice wall…

And how’d you get 200m in 1min? That boss had only 7mil hp, and it looked like half the walls were broken by the time it died (not to mention ice wall lasts 25 secs max).

I was not talking about that video, cryo has a lots of set ups with ice wall and even an ungeared cryomancer with full CON can do absurd high amount of damage with ice wall. To be honest personally its feels a little bit unfair when on the other hand the interaction with fireball got kinda nerfed after the rebalance, that’s all im saying :7, well i was trying to level up a pyro sage but give up in the end, been trying to test the set up with fireballs but lazyness always win.

Im wondering if after the 5OH fireball+PP would work as good as it does with ice wall. No one seems to test that interaction anymore :c moar love for pyros please.

Wait how? Each shard’s damage does 100% of your m.atk, so an ungeared full CON cryo would do even less. And the only setup I can think of that a cryo can do by itself is with kino, or just smacking it with a dagger (still slow)

I agree, it sucks that fireballs explode now so it’s impractical to use PP with them. Doesn’t mean ice wall is OP though lol

5 OH fireball will make pyro a good c1 class and give it some better endgame viability for characters that pick up support circles in later ranks.

I dont think ice wall shards are that OP because you need to set up walls and players need to hit your walls or you need to use pp which can be disrupted with knockbacks or knockdowns. It gives team synergy in my opinion, I love it when an inquisitor casts breaking wheel on my walls.