Tree of Savior Forum

Earth Tower Tier List

xD Understood. Pardon if it seemed like I was calling you out. Just trying to smush this weed while it’s small.

1 Like

how exactly does it work? It says it needs 15 corpse, do you have to use “collect corpse” 15 times just to be able to use flesh cannon once? And the base damage of that spells doesn’t seem THAT high, 1670 at lvl 10, not sure how it gets to that big numbers in that video?

you use corpse pots to recover your corpses.

final skill damage = flat skill damage + natural magic attack of character(gained with levels) + magic attack from weapon, equipment and buffs(he is thauma) + character’s Int.

Then it gets multiplied by Skill’s attribute and after that by Quick Cast’s attribute.

what about magic amp

Wasn’t there a translation of this going around a while ago?

Can you provide a link?

He is not a thaum. btw he is wiz 3 linker 1 sorc 1 necro 2

Translated from somewhere I can’t remember…

GOD TIER - ELEMENTALIST / CHRONO / PLAGUE DOCTOR

TIER 1 - PELTASTA / DOPPEL / LINKER / CRYOMAGE / PRIEST / RANGER

TIER 2 - SADHU / CORSAIR / SORCERER / ROGUE / FLETCHER / MONK / FALCONER
SCHWARZEREITER / ORACLE / DRUID / WARLOCK / KABBALIST / CANNONEER / MUSKETEER
CATAPHRACT / DRAGOON / PSYCHOKINO / FEATHERFOOT

TIER 3 - HIGHLANDER / PYROMANCER / QUARREL SHOOTER / KRIVIS / HOPLITE / SAPPER
DIEVDIRBYS / RODELERO / THAUMATURGE / WUGUSHI / SCOUT / PALADIN

GARBAGE - BARBARIAN / HUNTER / BOKOR / FENCER / NECROMANCER

Tier 2 Sadhu? Monk? Oracle?
Garbage Bokor?

wot?

Strange tier list. Some stuff I agree on, some stuff is questionable, based on my current experiences in the tower, especially as a PD.

Other noteworthy mention is that kTOS still has different balancing compared to our version, e.g. Steady Aim on Ranger.

Well, the “garbage” part was by myself, but it was listed in the last of their tier, yeah. Ranger’s Steady Aim in KTOS is VERY strong aswell, so I don’t think he is tier 1 here(steam).

Who picks a class with ■■■■ AoE in ToS anyways lol?? You’re basically AoE’ing mobs from 1-280. If that wasn’t enough of a hint you deserve to get left out of endgame.

sadhu for the confusion on that one complicated skill name, monk for kamehameha , oracle for more SP and STA buff i think.
bokor’s damage isn’ good when 30~ mobs are killing your tank cause of your limited hexing ratio even with pandemic

But, that confusion status only lasts for 5 seconds w/ a 50% chance and 50 second cooldown and also requires you to channel the skill meaning you can’t move during its duration. Sadhu is nice for being able to cast other skills while in Ghost form and Possession, but definitely not for Vashita Siddhi (The name of the Confusion debuffing skill).

That SP/STA buff gives far too little benefit. Even if you have 3k SP and Arcane Energy (The name of the SP/STA buff) at Lv5, it’d only raise your SP from 3000/3000 to 3000/3450 and wouldn’t instantly restore the SP you get from that. As for the STA buff, you won’t be running around constantly to the point your 25 Stamina will hit 0, and even if you did, you could just carry Stamina Pills.

Even with Pandemic at Lv1, the average Bokor would have at least 8 monsters Hex’d for use with Effigy (With 0 cooldown) and that’s if they’re all Large-sized; potentially more if they’re Medium-sized. If there’s mobs left not under Hexing, Hexing can be re-cast after the 9-second cooldown on them. Hexing also boosts the dark-attribute damage the mobs receive by 30%, which boosts the damage of every Warlock skill.

Effigy’s Attribute can also Blind the monsters with a 25% chance of 5 seconds, which usually makes them stand still and do nothing if the one who has aggro on them isn’t directly infront of them. Lv5 Pandemic, and you’d be hitting half of those 30 mobs with Effigy.

Would factor in the Zombies too for aggro/KD reasons but not until IMC fixes the targeting issue with companions. That aside, it definitely fits Tier 2 in its current state.

What would be the ranking if you have

Peltasta (tier 1)
Doppel (tier 1)
Dragoon (tier 2)
Hoplite (tier 3)

all in your build?

Stopped reading @ dragoon tier 2…

1 Like

This ‘tier list’ is very outdated by the way.

1 Like

Wugushi 3 here.

Didn’t enter ET myself yet, still missing a few levels but I’m curious as to why we would be ranked so lowly. From the videos I’ve seen mobs have about 450k HP and spawn in 25-30s intervals. In theory that would be pretty much perfect for a wugushi.
Without any buffs and a fairly low upgraded weapon Wugong Gu (45 atr) + Throw Gu Pot (25 atr) I do about 100-120k damage against non poison monsters (+50% if earth) and spreading the dot will be easy. Coupled with some Cannoneer skills 200k should be reasonable.

With a linker 2 or 3 it might even be possible to almost solo these mobs. Wugong Gu applies twice, needle blow + zhendu are pretty much an aoe now which results in effectively 3 times the original Wugong Gu damage in addition to their +50% poison damage attribute. That would be about 350-400k damage just from these skills without cannoneer stuff.