Tree of Savior Forum

Earth Tower Tier List

I came across this earth tower tier list when browsing around.

http://m.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4185&l=9360

Google translate doesn’t seem to work as it is an image. Can someone translate the wall of text there?

bump…20 characters

So how do I read this? I can’t tell what’s what.

Probably top left to bottom left, top right to bottom right as in usefullness.

Aka: Ele, Chrono, Plague… YES PLZ

Barb, Hunter, Fencer… NO THANKS

[EDIT]; And something about each class; Ele, OH YES ELE GOOD PLZ MANY AOE YUP YUP YOU GET PARTY A LOT. ESPECIALLY WHEN WIZC3 ELEC3. OH SO GOOD. KOREAN.

1 Like

Uh…hm…er…

Nope, still don’t get it.

Just look at the first three.
Ele / Chrono / Plague.
In the text beneath it, there are 3 paragraphs with the same signs used.

And we all know, Ele, Chrono and Plague are realy good. So those are probable the top tier.

Fencer and stuff is useless in so much AoE, because they almost have none.

[EDIT]; I am kind of right, but the text explaining about Doppelsunder and stuff is on the top right… Now I’m confused as ■■■■.

Oh and the number on the top left is just the circle…

How is barb bad for AOE though?

Damage falls off, I suppose.

Why is Ranger ranked higher than Fletcher? lol

That’s just a pve tier actually

Ranger n Fletcher are same tier, both in tier 2…im reading it from top left to bottom left, then top right to bottom right though as what Uterus said.

Ranger’s Steady Aim has recently been nerfed. They’ll probably fall to the below tier which also houses most of the DPS classes.

So, Doppelsoedner is that good huh? I thought people say swordsmen at endgame are just there to take hits for the rest of the team.

Thing is, it’s kinda hard to understand this tier liest without the text itself. So dopple is good, but barbarian is super bad, higlander is below average too, so what classes do you use to get to dopple? triple peltasta?

Makes sense to me.
Peltasta C3 is a coveted pick. Doppel is good, mix em together you have the best of both worlds?

Just like Plague is good, and Priest is good, so a build with both should be valuable.

You could use your phone’s google translate to process images :sweat_smile:

I’ll type in some rough translations to the ones I bothered to translate:

Elementalist: good because of how they cast a lot of long-lasting, wide, multi-hit attacks and they can clear mobs pretty quick with a well-timed Pass from Chrono. They can be pretty weak alone(?) but shines when the other members of the party manages to lock(CC)

Chronomancer: praised for quicken, pass, and the monster revive thing. Its huge drawback is that it’s probably the weakest class in the wiz tree and the other classes you combine with it are also weak

Plague Doctor: is great basically because of healing factor and bloodletting. It also does pretty good damage to mobs with Incineration since they most likely will have a lot of status ailments

Quarrel Shooter: Running Shot is really nice but you spent a lot of class points mostly for that skill. Also, its true potential is when there’s a Chrono around, but you’re not always sure that you’ll have one

Sorcerer: Could be really good but AI sucks. Too buggy

Thaumaturge: good buffer, efficient at C1 and C2. Combine with linker to act as a very good utility

Featherfoot: doesn’t seem to have a good party role, especially since the aoe of blood skill is nerfed since the patch. You’re forced to have a linker with it. The other choice, warlock, seems to be a much better choice

Necromancer: something about skeletons being bad and that only cannon and hoop are good, but… you need sorc (I’m guessing for the AoE Ratio buff)

I’m shocked the Korean player base hasn’t figured out just how OP Flesh Cannon is. Do all their necros dump their points into pets first, or something?

If this stupid picture catches on over here, I’m going to have to make a youtube of myself one-shotting entire 217+ dungeon pulls, and link it every time someone links this image, or no one will party with me.

Oh well!

Hunter’s at the ‘oh god why’ tier, kek.

2 Likes

That’s not flesh cannon

THAT is flesh cannon. Note that it is an AOE with a 14 aoe attack ratio. 20 sec CD. She’s getting 7000-8000 damage a hit, and it hits either eight or ten times.

Wiz3 is obviously required. If you took pyro or cryo, whoops! Time to reroll.

I can easily see this doing 100,000 damage a cast to everything in its radius at 260, especially with the attribute all tricked out. So I’m quite perplexed as to how Necromancer is at the bottom of the heap on that chart.

1 Like

Obv, Hunters an extremely buggy class, AI’s handicapped more then Sorcerer’s.
Granted I made 3 Hunters because I’m insane (in my defense the 3rd one went Wugushi :slight_smile:)