Tree of Savior Forum

Earth Tower Tier List

This ‘tier list’ is very outdated by the way.

1 Like

Wugushi 3 here.

Didn’t enter ET myself yet, still missing a few levels but I’m curious as to why we would be ranked so lowly. From the videos I’ve seen mobs have about 450k HP and spawn in 25-30s intervals. In theory that would be pretty much perfect for a wugushi.
Without any buffs and a fairly low upgraded weapon Wugong Gu (45 atr) + Throw Gu Pot (25 atr) I do about 100-120k damage against non poison monsters (+50% if earth) and spreading the dot will be easy. Coupled with some Cannoneer skills 200k should be reasonable.

With a linker 2 or 3 it might even be possible to almost solo these mobs. Wugong Gu applies twice, needle blow + zhendu are pretty much an aoe now which results in effectively 3 times the original Wugong Gu damage in addition to their +50% poison damage attribute. That would be about 350-400k damage just from these skills without cannoneer stuff.

Wugushi is not as bad as the list makes it out to sound, don’t worry. Having gone through the first five floors with a few compositions and observing the 6th through 10th I can confidently say that either this list is somewhat out-dated in a lot of the lower ranked jobs, or inaccurately tiered.

It’s also somewhat difficult to judge the jobs in this manner, considering how you’d have to be directly comparing them with other jobs available at the same job range.

Though, one thing of note, is that despite being called “Earth Tower” most of the mobs are not, in fact, earth. The first floor DPS check is entirely fire mobs, for example.

Probably outdated.

Barb receives a chunk amount of buffs in Ktos, (which isn’t here yet)
Barb seizm can do 14-16k crit damage per use, while Cleave, if used properly can deal 13-15k Crit damage at 0 attrib (currently has 50% on mine, dealing 18-22k Crit damage)

if you read Barb buffs regarding cleave, you can increase those damage by another 50% (Cleave = debuffs enemy weak to slash attack +50%, and additional overheat)

but wait, Doppel skills are mostly ‘Slash’ type.

lastly, ktos buffs swordsman to receive 30% atk from their raw STR.

so if i am a Diev3>Oracle>Kabbalist

what tier am i?

lol