Tree of Savior Forum

Dunno if this is a hack but look

Jumping around with a rod like a retard is known to cause terrible desynchs.

Don’t expect a fix. Don’t expect them to even acknowledge this as a bug.

1 Like

I´ve been jumping around with a rod like a retard ever since the game launched and the only time I´ve encountered issues like “desynchs” are when lag spikes affects everyone else in map (party)…

In the video shown, there´s only a drop of 1fps… So there is no way the channel is having a lag spike.

If a “desynch” can have the same effects as an “speedhack”, and if “jumping around with a rod like a retard” IS known to be the source such “desynch”… How does this doesn´t make it a bug or an exploit of a bug?

Regardless, one thing is certain: They won´t fix this.

2 Likes

i dunno how to tag the gm’s can you pls do it?

I think you must first know a staff´s name in order to tag him/her…

-_- And I don´t know any staff member´s name. Sorry.

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia
Just type @ + staff to see all the forum moderators and link them to your message.

I think this is actually an abuse or something, yeah.
Because I also jump with my Wizard (which wizard doesn’t ? The basic AA is way too slow if you don’t jump), and it doesn’t desynch like that at all. Never heard of “Jumping with rod = desynch” before either.

It is a desynch but just to guys who watching.

It’s a bug that has been around since R9 release. IMO it’s fine if it’s used in pve, but has to be considered abuse on pvp.

2 Likes

We are aware of this bug and have already reported it to our dev team.
As @Anarth mentioned, please refrain from using it in TBL.
:sad:

2 Likes

This bug has been around the start of this game not r9, except wizard had no reason to use aa before r9, and now kabba too.

Same as with body slide, don’t expect a fix until they decide to rework their engine and server that should go with.

1 Like

It’s actually not hard to fix it without reworking the entire engine.

An easy way is to force-update the dead body position acceleration and position, for example. :x

As for attacks with Rod it’s probably a similar fix to Limacon stance that caused desync back then but was fixed.

Well they could remove jumping from tbl altogether, it is what cause desyncs and also this stupid mechanic:
com-optimize

1 Like