Tree of Savior Forum

Droprate (hidden) changed again today (?)

Not entire community. Lots of people are getting more loots. Oh sorry i forgot, this forum always think they represent the whole community as a whole to push their agenda.

“Lots of peopleare getting more loots” where are they?
from all the 30 users that have replied this post, you are the only one who “feels” everything is the same, other 2 or 3 guys just asking for proper test/analisis, other 26 guys are feeling the same, and i know you and your immaginary friends could be right, but until real confirmation, bigger analysis, etc nor you, or us cannot confirm anything, but lets be fair, its weird EVERYONE started to feel the downgraded drop rate from the SAME day…
as i told you, if this is right, you just have to wait 1 week and we will see

5 Likes

You guys realize that if they can keep track of a players individual “rnjeezusdpk”, they can also keep the ratio that you’re killing mobs.

What if they made a counter to insane killing rates on the new rng code?

What if some random reason like not making Dark Spirits drop off screen?

I mean,what if the change only affects Warlocks? If yes,that’s a good change, Warlocks ruin the game almost as much as AFK classes.

Ok, ill just call this thread as anti-RNG faction. If you guys cry enough, IMC daddy will grant your wish to revert the old DPK. Dont worry those who wanted to changed the system in the first place already in silent mode. Lets just snowball this agenda into big mob. Hype hype!.

My own tests of farming, where using a hackappelle to farm 315 mats wich i have been doing 8 hours /day since new drop rate came up, now im consistenly getting real bad drops thats why i came to forums to see if i was the only one having those problems and found this post, i dont know about warlocks, but im pretty sure its no just to them, maybe just dpk items

3 Likes

quote from the past. Ringing in the present.

“lots of people are getting more loots.” forgot that your opinion represents lots of people. They are not posting here, anyway.

Feel free to flood market with lots of bb"s. Just remind to post here when price reach 100k each since you’re dropping them so easily.

3 Likes

wtf, i think you just understood everything wrong, we dont want anything dpk back, really, does anyone wants that shi tty old dpk back? we talking about buff on rates wich started on HG update then, it got ninja nerfed 2 days ago to i dont know what kind of weird drop rate…

2 Likes

I averaged out 4 orange mat drops per hr when I farmed for straight 5 hrs earlier. 7,2,3,5, and 3. Averaging 760ish mobs killed per hr.

Revert to old DPK? You realize they never stated anything about RNG being implemented last patch right? Only their intention.

2 Likes

Anecdotal evidence only goes so far.

I mean, i’ve had days with really good spoils and terrible ones after HG update.

Which personal experience is closer to truth?

The one with the loudest voice.

Im just talking about the Posibility the down on drop rate is not just on warlocks as you suggested

Edit. Take it as me saying +1 on drop rates not only affecting warlocks :d
obviuslly based on my own test, even if i could be wrong it should count somehow. (plus im not bringing immaginary friends to back me up)

2 Likes

You’re just trolling at this point. My theory is a “theory” in the same way that evolution is a theory. WL2 farming is a gigantic sample size and it’s so statistically unlikely that several people, including myself, would all have the exact same poor roll of RNG. On top of that, myself and other people have experienced the same issue hunting, for example, Dawn Crystal Fragments.

Do we know exactly what happened under the hood? Nope. Do we know definitively something has changed? Yes, because several people have contributed giant sample sizes, not just “hunches”.

RE WL2 farming: no, that’s not the case. This is affecting etc drop rates such as the orange weapon mats as well.

4 Likes

13 kills = 13 BB. I wish i screenshot those 6 in a row BB. I promised it was RNG because the system was changed.

13bb of 13 kills is really beyond incredible :open_mouth:
now i see why you want so bad to drop stay like this, you found a way to drop it very easy, so you dont want it to drop in price xD greed man

3 Likes

It was random i promised you. Youre just having a bad day because you didnt get loots. Your heart should be filled with hatred towards those people who wanted to changed the system.

I want to revert the system from before too because before was more profitable. Now join in the dark side.

I will stop winning if you tellme the secret about dropping 1 bb in each kill plz
dont be greed, we can split the money $$$

3 Likes

Now youre boring. In all seriousness. The system is indeed random. I prefer previous DPK because it was consistent. Since majority wanted random chances, thats what we got now. If the loots wont drop it means bad day on your part. Just be a good boy and pray everyday so RNG will come in your heart. I said that without sarcasm. I dont like to lie. I just dont tell the whole truth.

lmao dude jynxie need to chill, i was merely asking for opinion that on the day this post were made did anyone else felt the same after farming for 2-3hrs compared to the past few days since the HG updates, if you farmed for only 1 or 2 day then it wont be possible to notice it, and as you says it might just be bad RNG, but warlocks that has farmed lots of hours every single day will notice the difference in drops not just in one day or two day. TBH i was againts RNG before the HG updates came, but surprisingly the drops rate in RNG is better than DPK, and after 2 days of countless hour of farming, I did notice the changes compared to few days ago thats why this post was made to ask IF others experienced the same thing.

6 Likes