Tree of Savior Forum

Drop System Reworked - Fully Implemented

Easiest way to verify it is farming any mob that drops 315 orange weapon mats, DPK was always 550-600. Yellow leafnut for example, Nabu, or any other. I’d try it today but I’m way too sleepy and going to bed in a couple of minutes.

1 Like

Look at the post on top. I am pretty sure it’s Self-Explained.

Sure, but I like to check things on my own, to be certainly Sure. You should do the same, everyone, Indeed.

Thanks for this info, I will it since I am sleepless tonight.

been doing it for caro and zeffi both are working as intending so… lulz.

As an orange mat farmer, I can confirm that either old DPK values are changed or removed.

I’ve gotten my leafnut tails as low as 50 kills and as high as 900.

The main point I’d like to highlight with regarding to orange materials that This is not necessarily better

Yes you can have surges of luck with getting your material sub-100 kills. However you are equally as likely of getting your mat in the thousand range.

For thaum builds, this means that you have to swell every single link you have to do.

On average my mat farming speed was slightly faster, but due to the inconsistencies, it’s quite hard to plan mat farming sessions.

The only good thing so far is that no one can come and steal your DPK

5 Likes

dats correct. but theres a cap to that. So far i have yet heard of any one farming pass 1200 range. For my server.

As now it is extremely flexible in a way that you can just farm X amount of time and you might get it or not. if you can’t just forget about it and do it the next time. instead of racing for dpk in a way. so…

Whenever there is changes there are two sides.
This is more flexible for players in a way.

No doubt it’s not necessary better.

1 Like

Yeh I’m running a new alt and I drop tons of gears in low level maps, like x7 vubbe bracelet on 10 vubbes o_O.

Me, and some other players, are sceptical of this. Items are dropping over the DPK limit that would otherwise exist if what you said was true. The only option I’m seeing is a hybrid one, where a few items exist with “Scaling DPK” and the others are RNG. Too many items are dropping to inconsistently for this to be the only method. More information is needed though to be conclusive.

1 Like

Came very close today. Was at 1134 and almost lost my sht.

1 Like

We won’t know until a fix test is run out for all selected items.

As for DPK only mats.
I am pretty certain from players who are farming ( those 315 mats).

I have collated a huge pool of information before i write out that.

As for the hybird of RNG.
Silver and Gold mobs drop RNG mat. Which is 100% certain. Previously DPK mats are not included to the pool So… :rolling_eyes:

If there is 2 drop function now SIlver/Gold clover buffed mobs should drop RNG DPK mat.

I am doubt in IMC is that smart to implement those type of function anyway and most likely this is a copy paste code from KTOS. Which exist as the same function. (according to their community tester).

The only test that can prove thats its pure rng is when silver mobs in this case drop those dpk mats

basically in short the drop system are seperated into thee category.

rng purely, dpk and % scaling dpk. whichever the case we will need a even larger pool of data to confrim. we dont even know if the scaling % rng dpk works if you leave the.channel or it resets rng are always hard to test…

There’s one small thing tho:

Not sure how this works nor how it is with new DPK->RNG change. I guess (hope) the new % change now adds more things to static drops if that’s the case.

it drops everything that has a dropchance of 1% or higher guaranteed + whatever the base loot of the mob was. <

Assuming the DPK > Rng it should drop at least 1. Thus my answer.

If it only drops at the DPK where you find the Mob it will still drop only 1. But how many chances are there where you can hit the DPK range and kill the silver mob.

^ 100% tested pre patch era where i left a silver mob there and kill it on DPK.

IT drops 1dpk + 1Rng mat.

So
no1. it’s a different separate table of drop for that item.
no2. most likely like what i said. DPK + RNG type 3. Count resets at drop.
no3. Hybird DPK + % ( extremely skeptical on this case as it doesn’t drop at silver/gold mob).

For now most information from players are leading to No2. But the range in that sense change and vary way too much for alot of items.

Each item property change type drop system we are unaware, but no 2 applies to most of the higher DPK mats atm.

1 Like

Just for clarification, by hybrid I meant running both systems at the same time on different items. Having an overall hybrid drop system, opposed to having it on individual items.

I got very high drop rate in 315dpk mats just after the short maintenance on wednesday, 9x 600DPK mats in 500 kills
And the drop rate starting from Thursday become usual( 600kills a drop on average)
I doubt IMC wrongly implemented very high drop rate in first day and changed to expected drop rate later on.
Anyone has similar experience?

i am still getting zeffi ornament on 200~900 range… .so… i doubt it changed.

The drop rate % might be tweak inbetween as there was a short maintenance. the other day.

This sht too complicated so I think need like 100k kills or something. We thought day 1 was DPK range + RNG but we started getting 800+, 900+, even me 1k+ with no drops and that’s with resetting the DPK counter ever single time.

Decided to not reset every single time today with 5000 kills while my friend was at least the same as mine. He farms green charog while I farm zeffi ornaments. I really think we need like so many documented kills. IMC WHY.

Yeah it will require a lot to be definite. If Scaled DPK exists you’d see an increase at the 50%+ DPK and have it cap somewhere. RNG would be of course be random, so we can at least get a basic sense of the revised drop system. But your example is what has me questioning Scaled DPK, that wouldn’t happen if that were the system in place. I’m seeing items dropping continuously and randomly, which makes me think it’s RNG.

best to collate with all players all their kill and drops and different kill interval.

Basically for example like mine. 4hours.

Drop kills 322 , 388, 209 34, 54 ,466,686 , 699 , 828 , 277

Same channel.4 through out 6 hours. Nobereer.

Total kills 4088

1 Like

Will take some time while we collate a total information. If there isn’t any one that have kill pass a X rate.

It’s safe to say there is a cap DPK.

So far my views are base on 30 pool of players who are from my server. Killing through the pass 2 days.

ALL ONBOARD COMRADES SHARE YOUR RESULTS TO DETERMINE WHAT IS THE NEW SYSTEM

2 Likes